Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

General NBA Discussion

hey guys,
    this thread is to talk about potential trades and actual trades and more importantly trades that we fans would like to see and discuss if they are possible and if they are good for the team or not.
    i know the NBA is not super big here but i was hoping to scrounge up enough NBA fans to put on a productive thread.

now i guess ill start this off,

Spoiler!
    Last edited by cross777; 01-01-2011 at 06:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    trade away Lewis for Yao Ming's expiring
    seriously yao ming is useless now, didn't he just get a year ending injury.

I have little to root for my hometown nba team makes the playoffs almost every year but never makes it past the first round

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post

I have little to root for my hometown nba team makes the playoffs almost every year but never makes it past the first round
    he did but thats not a problem the rockets are shopping him because his contract is up this year and they want something for him, and any team that takes him has no interest in his playing ability. they want his contract witch is insured by the way making it more desirable for teams looking for cap room next season.
    you see Lewis has a 19,573,711 mil a year deal for 3 years and ming 17,868,100 mill a year for 1 year so by taking him on with the other expiring contracts the wiz have coming off of the books after the season that give the wiz 32,362,680 of cap room (depending on what the cap is next year) to resign key plays and to sign new high caliber players.

that is a big plus for the rebuilding wiz who would need to take another contract from the rockets to make the trade work or bring another team in to the mix. wither or but so far there are no reports of the wiz showing interest. i am just stating that it would be good for them in the long term to dump lewis and his big over paid contract sooner rather than later and this way they get the cap room a lot faster instead of buying out lewis a year or two down the line.
    Last edited by cross777; 01-01-2011 at 06:01 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You seem like a Mavs fan, but either way the look pretty good the season, I wouldn't mind seeing a Mavs vs Heat rematch...

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Nope Milwaukee Bucks, i wonder how long its going to take until our team trades our two best players, it happens all the time.

Heat is going take it this season to all you haters this is undeniable
    I hope so, F everybody who thinks lebron dissed clevland, its obvious that the owner didn't care about winning anyways, hes only in it for the revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Lebron James is my role model and i think hes the best player in the league heat ftw
    GO HEAT!!!

one a side note - Does anyone fill like me and just wanna slap the crap outta skip bayless

this guy
    Last edited by dct21; 01-01-2011 at 11:47 PM.

i have never liked labron james
    i have never cheered for labron james
    i have never F**KED over a whole city, again unlike labron james
    Who the hell is Labron James?

On the recent blockbuster deal:

Magic got is the winner, that is all.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

aw ^ charming as always lol
    and yes i am also with you the magic made out in that trade as well, and as a wizards fan i am glad gil will get a fresh start and a chance to win a the title that he deserves. oh and i am glad the wizards dumped his contract of on Orlando LOL. because the wiz can get out of lewis's contract a lot faster than they could gil and his crazy deal. that means more cap a lot sooner for the wiz that they could really use since there in the middle of a rebuild.
    Last edited by cross777; 01-01-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Who the hell is Labron James?

On the recent blockbuster deal:

Magic got is the winner, that is all.
    For now.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Heat is going take it this season to all you haters this is undeniable. Lebron fouling Koby's dunks on Christmas was the best Christmas present.

Knicks are actually playing basketball, they haven't done that in a long time, I'm still not a fan of my home team.

Nice idea for a thread Cross. I personally think the Magic have screwed themselves long-term for a chance to win now. Unfortunately if they don't win it this year or next D12 is out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Heat is going take it this season to all you haters this is undeniable. Lebron fouling Koby's dunks on Christmas was the best Christmas present.

Knicks are actually playing basketball, they haven't done that in a long time, I'm still not a fan of my home team.
    Yes because the Heat's complete lack of interior defense is totally gonna win them a ship'. While they may have hit the FA jackpot this season they're still as soft as toilet paper. They lack anything in two of the most important positions, center and point guard. Give them a year or two with the MLE and then we can talk, but this year? Not a chance.

I hope so, F everybody who thinks lebron dissed clevland, its obvious that the owner didn't care about winning anyways, hes only in it for the revenue.
    No sir, fuck you. Lebron did diss Cleveland, the team he played with for 7 years, by not having the decency to inform them of his decision beforehand. No, instead he had one of his buddies call them up minutes before he announced it himself. Lebron had every right to leave the Cavs, however it is never right to have a self-aggrandizing, narcissistic, love-fest. I'm a Cavs fan and it made me sick even when I still thought he was coming back.

By the way your point about Gilbert only caring about revenue is counter intuitive. Winning brings in even more revenue, so of course he cares about winning.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ Yo you should really check out D. Wades interview about him and Lebron leaving for heat, I got a lot more respect for them after hearing the real reasons behind it. They didn't do it for the money if anything they were offered a lot more money from other teams. Because they say underrated real good talent there and wanted to bring them up, why I'm rooting for Heat this year.
    You actually bought that shit? They joined together because they believe that's it's the quickest way for them to win championships. Besides there is no "real good underrated talent" in Miami. Pat Riley literally cleared the entire roster except for Mario Chalmers. They then proceeded to sign Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller with the money that the Three didn't take and filled out the rest of the roster with veteran minimum players. There is no underrated talent there, maybe some overrated talent i.e. Bosh, but no young underrated prospects.

With that said, when you bandwagon bitches decide to talk some real basketball I'll be waiting.