Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    AND YOU KNOW WHAT if he and the Celtics had made a few more of those shots they could have really changed history. because if they had beaten the lakers and the lakers had gone on a slide that might have forced the lakers to seriously consider making a strong move to get melo.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ No chance at all. Read here.

And the Nuggets just beat Dallas.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

and? remember when the wiz kept saying for months that they were not going to trade gil. and now he is chilling on the bench at the magic. there intention all along was to get him good enough so that they could move him even thought they kept saying he is not going any where. its just something they do.
    1. he has to say that because A. the trade might and probably will not happen and B. does not want to distract his start big man by trade talks.
    2. and Denver wining means nothing because melo want out period. he only said he would look back at that extension to get My to get there heads out of there a**es and make a real offer

the fact is the lakers and the nuggets talked about a trade. i have said all along i think its a ploy but i as a sportd guy copuld not just write it off because the lakers have a shot and if they would have lost this game and went on a slide against several play off bound teams they might have gotten serious and go after melo.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just like Game 7 last year.

Next stop, New York Knicks.

ITS OVER PEOPLE
    the cavs one a game LOL the streak is gone lol. so now on Sunday "my" wizards go in to Cleveland to get their first win on the road.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Let me fix something here.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ITS OVER PEOPLE
    the cavs won a game LOL the streak is gone lol. so now on Sunday "my" wizards go in to Cleveland to get their first win on the road.
    I'll bet Cavs will win in that match. Good to see Mo's playin again.

it was a joke as in they won one game and thats all they will win i guess it was a bad joke huh. and i hope Jamison gets traded to a good team he was one of my favorite players and he deserves to get be in the playoffs with some one who has a shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Wiz just got their first roadgame win. And dawg! Miami lost for the third time against the C's!

IK I AM SO HAPPY GO WIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! and i really think the wiz need to get nick young locked down long term because if they let him get any where near free agency some one is going to grab him because he is just an epic player. im just super happy they got a road win now time to go get the next one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is f*cking BS exactly what DFX said happen today heat vs Celtics.

Don't mods get away with enough shit already!?