Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    true all we cann do know is well???? at least we still have pro tennis. LOL. and at least we can keep our selves busy with dreams of awesome trades.
    You also got the best sport in history, baseball.

SURE.............................................. .................................................. ......... im a nats fan but im more in to NBA, tennis and the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol that's just my opinion though, I'm a huge Yankee fan. I used to go to Knicks games frequently before we got Ama're, but I've never seen so many people at games in my life after we got Melo (the garden was PACKED). Still haven't gotten a chance to rock my authentic Melo jersey yet, I got it after the season ended.

THATS COOL. i want to get to some wiz games this year,. if there are any lol.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Let me blow the dust of this thread right quick) Ahem, after 149 days will be getting our NBA back. Well that's if the owners and players ratify the deal that is. If they do it will be a great Christmas present to all the NBA fans out there.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

NBA! NBA! NBA!

I've missed you sooooooooooooooooo much!

well its going to be nuts thats for sure and also amnesty might not be all we thought it was.
    http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2011...ses-questions/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Link to the first couple days of games for the up coming season: http://espn.go.com/nba/schedule/_/date/20111223

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Stern nixed a legal deal he just didn't like because of basketball reasons.

Fuck you Stern.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Stern nixed a legal deal he just didn't like because of basketball reasons.

Fuck you Stern.
    And this is why people hate Stern. The most hated commissioner out of the four major sport leagues.