Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
    2-1 :p
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

:( history says the team that wins game 3 tied at 1-1 in the 2:3:2 format wins the series 100% of the time. but i say who cares about history. streaks were made to be broken and i say the mavs can still break this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have basically nothing to say because I only watched the last 3 minutes of the game (I wasn't home haha). This conversation comes to mind from the game 1 commentary

Someone: Remember in 2006 Dallas was up 2-0 and up 14 points at the 2nd of the third quarter when Dwayne Wade decided he was going to win a championship.

I just thought that was one of the funniest ways to describe that series, and it kinda held true for game 3. Wade and Dirk each refusing to let their teams fall. Cross, you didn't like that I called the Mavs lucky, well, the Heat were lucky this game that Dirk's final shot didn't fall. Good defense by Haslem but that's a classic Dirk shot, either he makes it or he doesn't.

Although one thing the Mavs can regret is their possession with under a minute left where Wade, Bosh and Haslem all overloaded on Dirk and he threw the ball away cause Marion forgot how to finish cuts. Big possession right there.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Tied at two! I remember last year...

yeah le-baby did not show up at all. but the rest of the mavs finally found there stride. 2-2 let go mavs.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, ... but 8 points."

- The Greatest Ever (c/o Scottie Pippen), LePippen

le-fan-boy is more like it. LOL
    i really hope the mavs can take there last home game. and i have a theory about a possible mavs strategy.but i am going to hold on to it for now. ill post it later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Now we go back to South Beach! Nice game!

YES 3-2 at least we will get to see the mavs celebrate on the heats home court LOL. or at least i hope. the mavs can and are very capable of taking this on sunday. they beat them at home once and have momentum on there side. LETS GO MAVS we know you can do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]