Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

the bulls win games one. LOL as i said the bulls bench is younger that the heats and they out played the heat bench. i really hope they make this a quick series but i have a feeling it will be a longs one. i say the bulls take it at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha! I know a lot of are of joy now. Countdown to OKS vs DAL.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

YES YES WE ARE also the draft lottery is tonight. it would be so awesome if the wiz got the number one pick 2 years in a row.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oooppppss! 1-1.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

well i think its interesting that right after le-douche left the cav that they now have the 1st and 4th picks in the draft. also, i think they should take Darrick Williams at 1 and Brandon Knight at 4 if he is still there and he should be. the poor wiz get number 6 :( but let hope that maybe Kawhi Leonard will be there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah because knight should be there at 4. they need a F and williams i clearly the best SF in the draft and really him and Kyrie Irving are clearly the best to player in the draft. take williams at 1 get a starter and a possible star and take knight at 4 and get a starter there two because he can play the 1 and 2 positions.

or you take irving at 1 and hope kanter falls to you at 4. or you take leonard at 4 which may be a stretch since most people see him going 6th to the wiz.

either way williams is not a bad pick at 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Cavs should take Irving, then cut Davis via amnesty (if the new CBA has one).

i completely disagree. a lot of people are getting caught up in the hype that is irving. i mean he could very well be injury prone, and knight is the close second point guard in the draft. if you take williams you can still get knight at 4. if you take Irving, Williams and kanter will not be there at 4 and your not going to take two point guards that close together when you already have two ok point guards. Who's left, no one as good as Williams and kanter. they are trying to rebuild a team, williams and knight are a much better 1,4, selection that irving and the other options that are going to be there. i mean you want to maximize this opportunity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]