Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    If Dallas wins next game then its lights out for the Lakers, unfortunately the same thing goes for Boston. I'm more shocked that Kobe and his squad are down 0 -2 though
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

i am not that shocked at all i mean the lakers are just not what they used to be.

on a side note jordan williams from maryland is going in to the draft. he should be a decent pick up for a team looking to add a young forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

didnt expect Lakers bid for a 3peat to go down like this. Dirk is a BEAST. People forget he's a former league MVP, plus hes been to the Final's once already.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

like i said they have better quality depth than the lakers do. i thought the mavs had this from the start but i thought this would go at least 6 games. its a shame but the lakers are just not what they used to be. its sad but they need to re tool this summer to avoid sliding even further next season.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The aged teams are going down!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

your right on that one. BUT WOW what a game last night, or should i say this morning LOL. i feel bad for the griz, they just blinked first you know. i still think they can win this thing.
    but yeah i hate to say it but i think it couls be time to start saying bye to the C's. they could come back but its super unlikely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can't stop laughing hahahaha

um they have to make it to the finals first which i really don't think there going to do. i mean im believing it more that i was a month ago im just not sold on it yet. i think both the bulls and the hawks could give then a lot of trouble or beat them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    um they have to make it to the finals first which i really don't think there going to do. i mean im believing it more that i was a month ago im just not sold on it yet. i think both the bulls and the hawks could give then a lot of trouble or beat them.
    why can't you just laugh?