Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Know what's funny? The leagues worst-Cavs gets all the win against the Knicks for this season! 11th consecutive wins against the Knicks!

Source: Celtics to sign Carlos Arroyo
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 03-06-2011 at 07:18 AM. Reason: NBA Update
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Act like the cavs dominated the Knicks they barely made that win, still sad Knicks lost to them. But the Spurs...they dominated...

Crappy days for the NBA.

Chicago Today!

Edit: F*cking Bull Chicago got lucky with that foul that last quarter. Rose had some good shots in too the camera caught, his mid air arm movement kills man. Especially that backboard shot.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-07-2011 at 05:22 PM.

LeChoke.

He should dust more to use his post skills. :3

Best record? Best team prevails.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 03-06-2011 at 10:52 PM.

I love the East!!! Celtics are my favorite. I was hoping the Knicks landed Melo and they did. But, the Bulls are a beast. Rose for MVP!!!! Ohhh and Miami sucks ass, I was routing for them too all pre-season, but they just cant beat anybody good, which confuses me because they have 'Bron and D-Wade.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Crying time in South Beach! Damnit! That's just poor officiating!

I would've accepted the crying if it was in the playoffs.

Well that's it folks, the power of hype.

Yeah! 2 teams have swept the Heat this regular season. Feels like the 05-06 season.

Just watching the highlights (LAL vs SAS), and it looks like the previous game of SAS and MIA.

Mr. Muscle!

I only watched the first 2 quarters of Lakers vs Spurs yesterday figured when half time came up the Lakers were just going have a crushing win over them. But seems the spurs came back strong at the end even though they still lost.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    I love the East!!! Celtics are my favorite. I was hoping the Knicks landed Melo and they did. But, the Bulls are a beast. Rose for MVP!!!! Ohhh and Miami sucks ass, I was routing for them too all pre-season, but they just cant beat anybody good, which confuses me because they have 'Bron and D-Wade.
    I will not face that reality!!!!!!

But yeah the Knicks getting Melo I was like hell yes! Now I can start representing my own hometown team since like what a decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I would've accepted the crying if it was in the playoffs.

Well that's it folks, the power of hype.
    Yeah me too. I live in Miami and listen to sport talk on the radio and you should here the fans on the radio today, it was hilarious. Especially the Dan Lebetard Show today (His podcast are on Itunes if you want to listen to it or just go to 790theticket.com to listen to it live on air) he is even ripping the Heat.

I mean I love the Heat, been a fan for years since Zo and Tim Hardaway was on the team. When they had that heated rivalry with Knicks back in the day (good times). Right now its just ridiculous. Close strong that's all they need to do.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I only watched the first 2 quarters of Lakers vs Spurs yesterday figured when half time came up the Lakers were just going have a crushing win over them. But seems the spurs came back strong at the end even though they still lost.
    Yeah, Spurs got 31 points in the fourth against the Lakers bench.