Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i mean the heat could have brought in some nice young players in the off season but the brought in a bunch of older guy that are not really doing what they were supposed to. the heat could have done a better job and they should not have gotten mike miller even if he was still good when you signed him he was still 30 and there were still better options out there.
    Vets/rookies = cheap

Having those 3 divas would eat up a team's cap. Mike Miller was a good signing, just didn't really work for them (injuries).

no he was not a good signing he did not do that great with the wiz where he got a lot more playing time. so why sign him. and even so why give him that many years? and your right vets and rookies are cheep but they should have went the younger route. i think they would be in a better situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

With Wade and James handling the ball, all they need is a spot-up shooter (Miller), that's why he got picked up. He doesn't have to do much.

Same with Bibby.

well they need propper back ups for at least two of the three big three and i am sure we can bot agree looking at who was available last summer they could have gotten some one better and younger than miller thats all i am saying the management could have done better and i may have been joking but Cory brewer might have helped them.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It'll take about 2 more years for the cHeat to improve their frontcourt.

They signed the best big man, albeit old, during last year's off-season. It's still not enough.

no its not and they should have went harder after some of the players released after the dead line
    Murphy, brewer, and ever curry. if you added those three with bibby that would have made the heat a better team and as bad as curry looks they should still sign him.

i mean think about it as you said b4 curry would have given them a big body to put in the middle.
    brewer would have given the a good back up SG since miller is a bust this year.
    murphy would have been a great back up for C.bosh

it would have given them more depth and a better team but they missed out on two of the three of those so them need do to get curry at least for the rest of the season. as bad as he looks he can help.

oh and P.S.
    the wiz really need to unload andray Blanche over the summer for a first rounder hopefully a lottery pick and they could also package that pick from Atlanta and there 2ed to get another first rounder maybe even a lottery pick. the wiz have a chance to get possible 3 lottery pick or at the least more first rounders. and if they could dump rashard lewis on some one that would be an epic win for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post

Where's Wade? Seriously, Wade is their clutch player.
    I said the same but do they listen NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Cavs beat Knicks and Spurs beat Heat, it's been a good day in the NBA.

Oh and suck it Asce.

yeah Miami got killed. like seriously 30 points. and with that loss the officially dropped to 3ed in the east and would play NY if the play offs started tomorrow and they are in real danger of being caught my Orlando and falling to 4th. but i would not be telling the truth if i said i did not find this funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awww. Chicago up next.