Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    IMO it was an ok deal for the Thunders, but for the C's nah ah. Come on, that's the guy that should have help em win the ring last year, he just played a couple of games this season and he will be traded. And C's backups at the Center position are injury-prone guys and are at the peak of their careers.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I feel sorry for Baron Davis, really I do. He's going from one losing team to a uber losing team....And what the hell was Boston thinking when they traded away Kelvin Perkins!? Don't get me wrong Jeff Green is good player but to trade away one your best post players plus Shaq is hurt and Jermaine O'Neal is going downhill. I know Boston is trying to fill the void cause Josh McDaniels might be lost for the season and David West not playing well but to trade away Perkins, its definietly gonna bite them in the butt down the road.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I feel sorry for Baron Davis, really I do. He's going from one losing team to a uber losing team....And what the hell was Boston thinking when they traded away Kelvin Perkins!? Don't get me wrong Jeff Green is good player but to trade away one your best post players plus Shaq is hurt and Jermaine O'Neal is going downhill. I know Boston is trying to fill the void cause Josh McDaniels might be lost for the season and David West not playing well but to trade away Perkins, its definietly gonna bite them in the butt down the road.
    God, I hope you're kidding. It's Marquis Daniels and Delonte West.

Plus, the Celtics got the Clippers 2012 draft pick in the deal. Which shows that they're not only thinking of the present, but the future as well. Not to mention the fact that Perk turned down their qualifying offer and the Celtics just weren't going to be able to pay him what he was going to want. Not saying this was the way to go for the C's, but I'm glad to see they're preparing for the future.

As for the my Cavs trading for B-diddy; this is fantastic we get the clips 2011 unprotected first rounder as well as someone who's going to help us lose more so that we can make sure to get another top pick next year and possibly the year after that.

i guess there taking the old saying you got to get worse B4 you get better. lol but i am happy with the move the wiz made. they get a young shooting guard to back up nick. and a first rounder that they could trade in a package to get a higher pick if not they could still get a steal. and mike is reportedly asking for a buy out and the wiz should give it to him. he is not going to make they much if any better this season so give the younger guys some playing time. they should buy out evans to. that would save them a good bit of money if they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Forgot this.

Plus, the Celtics got the Clippers 2012 draft pick in the deal. Which shows that they're not only thinking of the present, but the future as well. Not to mention the fact that Perk turned down their qualifying offer and the Celtics just weren't going to be able to pay him what he was going to want. Not saying this was the way to go for the C's, but I'm glad to see they're preparing for the future.
    Well I think it is really a bad move for the C's even if they are eyeing the future. Didn't they see it that the future will be MIAMI HEAT?

As for the my Cavs trading for B-diddy; this is fantastic we get the clips 2011 unprotected first rounder as well as someone who's going to help us lose more so that we can make sure to get another top pick next year and possibly the year after that.
    As Jaiden have said, I fell sorry for Baron and for Griffin too. I like the combination of Baron and Blake.

well had my doubts about the C's wining this year any way and i think this was a desperate move. and i like the B&B combination to but they have Eric Bledsoe and Randy Foye who are playing good and are young and playing well. that what made it more easy for them to pull the trigger here. and Willie Warren should get some more playing time and mo is not that bad either.
    Last edited by cross777; 02-25-2011 at 01:24 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL! Damn, I just realized that I messed their names up like that. Ah well, their irrelevant anyway.

How did the Celtics get a draft pick from the Clippers?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

How did the Celtics get a draft pick from the Clippers?
    I think he made a mistake their.

The Celtics also traded rookie center Semih Erden and forward Luke Harangody to the Cleveland Cavaliers for a 2013 second-round draft pick. The Cavaliers waived veteran forward Leon Powe to make roster room after also trading away Mo Williams and Jamario Moon for the Clippers' Baron Davis in a separate move.
    From this article.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post

From this article.

Oh that explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post

From this article.
    i reported that trade a bit ago but thanks for the extra with the cap info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]