Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    The Troy Murphy trade hasn't gone down yet. We'll see if GS goes on with the deal, word is that they are interested in getting Nate Robinson.

yeah true it was just reported but it would give GS some nice cap room after the season so i went ahead and posted it. ill do some research on the nate thing though thanks for that
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Amick
    Source says Nate Robinson will not be coming to the Warriors. Never discovered the other pieces, but that deal w/ Boston is not going down.
    - via Twitter

aw ic i never really found any thing on ESPN about it so......... but personally i look for the wizards to make a move of some kind especially after that loss last night.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    aw ic i never really found any thing on ESPN about it so......... but personally i look for the wizards to make a move of some kind especially after that loss last night.
    Wiz would make a move only if a contending team would take on Hinrich's contract.

Spoiler!

NEWS FLASH hinrich and Hilton Armstronghas been moved to Atlanta for Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford, Maurice Evans and a first-round pick in this year's draft.

i like the pick and jordan crawford but i hope they just buy out or release evans and i really hope they find a way to move bibby for an expiring contract and maybe a pick. but i really hope they can move him B4 the dead line in a matter of hours.

also the hornets get Landry and mark cuban went off the handle about it. because he siad its not fair since they are losing money and taking on salary with this deal. or at least that was his reason LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    also the hornets get Landry and mark cuban went off the handle about it. because he siad its not fair since they are losing money and taking on salary with this deal. or at least that was his reason LOL.
    When doesn't Mark Cuban go off the handle about something.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

true so true LOL i was just saying he was claiming the good side on that when it has been said that the mavs wanted Landry so i doubt he was just being the moral light that we all know he is LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Los Angeles Clippers have reached an agreement in principle to send Baron Davis to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Mo Williams. The CavS will also get an unprotected 2011 first-round pick from the Clippers while sending back forward Jamario Moon.

sig made by me

and more trades.
    here are the done and reported to be done trades.
    "The Rockets made major changes to their roster at the trade deadline, sending Shane Battier and Ish Smith to Memphis for Hasheem Thabeet and a first-round pick, and Aaron Brooks to Phoenix for Goran Dragic and another pick"
    Just before Thursday's 3 p.m. ET trade deadline, the Boston Celtics agreed to ship center Kendrick Perkins and guard Nate Robinson to the Oklahoma City Thunder for forward Jeff Green and big man Nenad Krstic, two league sources said...........The Celtics also traded rookie center Semih Erden and forward Luke Harangody to the Cleveland Cavaliers for a second-round draft pick.
    The Charlotte Bobcats have agreed to trade forward Gerald Wallace to the Portland Trail Blazers for a package that includes two first-round picks as owner Michael Jordan cuts payroll and eyes the future.

Coach Paul Silas confirmed Thursday the deal made just before the deadline would also give the Bobcats little-used center Joel Przybilla and reserve forward Dante Cunningham.

The Bobcats also sent backup center Nazr Mohammed to Oklahoma City for reserve forward D.J. White and the expiring contract of guard Morris Peterson."

wow it was a busy trade dead line indeed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]