Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

some one forgot to tell the east that a bite form a black mamba is dangerous. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

History again for the Black Mamba winning 4th MVP for the ASG, and to LeBron for having a triple-double after MJ did it in 97.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

IIRC, Kobe's also the only player to have played the ASG at his home city twice.

Great All-Star game.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ill tell you who should have won javale mcgee THATS WHO he did way better than blake and he got robbed.
    He sure did get robbed. But I think if DeRozen made it into the finals he probably could have won too....What made the slam dunk contest really good was the commentating, Charles Barkley was just hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    IIRC, Kobe's also the only player to have played the ASG at his home city twice.
    Yup, he won his first one in Philly.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great All-Star game.

He sure did get robbed. But I think if DeRozen made it into the finals he probably could have won too....What made the slam dunk contest really good was the commentating, Charles Barkley was just hilarious.

Yup, he won his first one in Philly.
    While I do get you, I was talking about how he has played in LA twice without changing his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    While I do get you, I was talking about how he has played in LA twice without changing his team.
    Oh, I got you....The first time the All Star game was played at Staples Center, Shaq won the MVP award.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    yeah i mean it was all the blake fan boys voting for him and the wizards poor record did not help matters either. but yeah DeRozen could have put on a nicer show and that free throw line dunk ibaka did should have gotten a higher score.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When Justin-freakin-Bieber wins the All Star Celebrity MVP, you know there's a problem with the voting system somewhere.

IK i am sorry but when it comes to that i do not think fan votes should count for 100% i mean come on the day bieber is better than S.PIP is the day hell freezes over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]