Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...-trade-chatter
    here guys weekend dime
    some info on some trades other than melo and including melo LOL. and MJ coming back LOL. and a story on ricky rubio. and some other stuff to.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This is f*cking BS exactly what DFX said happen today heat vs Celtics.

Don't mods get away with enough shit already!?
    Why, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...-trade-chatter
    here guys weekend dime
    some info on some trades other than melo and including melo LOL. and MJ coming back LOL. and a story on ricky rubio. and some other stuff to.
    Okay, I put up with it when you posted a link and essentially summed up the article, but now? I'm sick of seeing it. Posting links to ESPN doesn't constitute discussions. Hell I'd be happier if you just quoted the entire fucking article so people could read it here. This brings me to my next point; Why are you so obsessed with Melo trade chatter? One could almost think you were just watching/reading ESPN and simply repeating what they were saying verbatim. I mean trade chatter that hasn't really moved forward in months isn't really interesting.

Seeing as this is an NBA discussion thread why don't we actually discuss something? My personal suggestion would be draft discussion or playoff predictions, but far be it for me to dictate the manner in which this conversation proceeds.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Okay, I put up with it when you posted a link and essentially summed up the article, but now? I'm sick of seeing it. Posting links to ESPN doesn't constitute discussions. Hell I'd be happier if you just quoted the entire fucking article so people could read it here. This brings me to my next point; Why are you so obsessed with Melo trade chatter? One could almost think you were just watching/reading ESPN and simply repeating what they were saying verbatim. I mean trade chatter that hasn't really moved forward in months isn't really interesting.
    Expect this all out nonsense from Cross777. Maybe he wants Melo to be part of the wizards.

Seeing as this is an NBA discussion thread why don't we actually discuss something? My personal suggestion would be draft discussion or playoff predictions, but far be it for me to dictate the manner in which this conversation proceeds.
    First, the Allstar. We have so much in line here. Will the East win again the title or it'll come back to the Western Conference? And they really didn't pick the right ones for the Dunk contest! Come on! Javale Mcgee? Serge Ibaka? Blake Griffin-absolutely! DeRozan-thumbs up! 3-pt king- my bets on Ray-ray! What a time for him to win the title, so much achievement for him for this season.

Second on my list, the Miami Heat. Damnit! They just lost homecourt advantage agains the C's come playoff time. The C's are really hard to beat and will be harder once all of them are healthy. Heat really needs help at the frontcourt, but they can't right now. They still need to wait till next season. And did somebody of you watch the MIA@BOS game earlier today? If not, play the vid below. Big Baby dunking at the rim. Lame and emabarassing! Haha!

What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

For the East, I still have Boston on top of everyone for a 7-game series.

Orlando is a close second. Heat knocks in for the third.

I still believe that defense wins championships, wherein, interior D has always been a great factor.

The thing with the Heat is, they go on a roll when the refs whistle every-single-time that Wade or James drive to the paint.

fair enough i should have summed it up more and i will in the future but i made this thread for trade info and i guess now just nba info. im just providing the information what people do with it i can not control but that page did have a lot more than melo on it. but again how can we have informed discussion and debate if no one provides information. also, i post a lot of links just to give a source to my information. but i see your point and i will do better in the future.
    and i can provide a lot of information about the draft and play off odds
    play off odds sorry i tried to just post the cart but it was to big
    right now they have New Jersey, Washington, Toronto, Cleveland, LA Clippers, Sacramento, and Minnesota out of the hunt and they have Golden State and Detroit just about out by the odds.
    and from espn
    top 20 draft prospects
    Spoiler!

and the the lottery predictions

now i like jimmer but i wonder if he can be a productive NBA player, i think so but some do not. also kemba walker should be higher i think. i also think that Sullinger has a real shot at number 1.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    fair enough i should have summed it up more and i will in the future but i made this thread for trade info and i guess now just nba info. im just providing the information what people do with it i can not control but that page did have a lot more than melo on it. but again how can we have informed discussion and debate if no one provides information. also, i post a lot of links just to give a source to my information. but i see your point and i will do better in the future.
    and i can provide a lot of information about the draft and play off odds
    play off odds sorry i tried to just post the cart but it was to big
    right now they have New Jersey, Washington, Toronto, Cleveland, LA Clippers, Sacramento, and Minnesota out of the hunt and they have Golden State and Detroit just about out by the odds.
    and from espn
    top 20 draft prospects
    Spoiler!

and the the lottery predictions

now i like jimmer but i wonder if he can be a productive NBA player, i think so but some do not. also kemba walker should be higher i think. i also think that Sullinger has a real shot at number 1.
    No, you don't seem to get it.

I don't want you summing up articles you find on ESPN. Like I said, I'd prefer you just quote the entire article and then proceed to give your opinion on it. What you really don't seem to understand though is that you don't need to be some information broker. There are so many various ways that people can get this information be it TV, radio, internet, etc. What you're doing is simply slapping information into posts, not fostering discussion.

Now the bolded part is what I'd like more of; your opinions/stuff to discuss.

I personally like Sully, but if Kyrie Irving were to come out this year I'd have to take him #1 overall.

No, you don't seem to get it.

I don't want you summing up articles you find on ESPN. Like I said, I'd prefer you just quote the entire article and then proceed to give your opinion on it. What you really don't seem to understand though is that you don't need to be some information broker. There are so many various ways that people can get this information be it TV, radio, internet, etc. What you're doing is simply slapping information into posts, not fostering discussion.

Now the bolded part is what I'd like more of; your opinions/stuff to discuss.

I personally like Sully, but if Kyrie Irving were to come out this year I'd have to take him #1 overall.
    fair enough, but i disagree i mean kyrie has been injured and i think that will drop him down to at least 3 i mean Sullinger and jones are just to good at there positions to pass up and when you look at the teams there that will be picking at one not many of them need a point guard. a few but not all of them. and what i mean by that is not alot of those teams need starting point guards. take the wiz for example the need point guards but not starting point guards. it would make more sense for them to take a for ward since they need to clean out some of the ones they have starting at F now. now if the T-wolfs get it they should take kyrie because that would give them a starting PG and allow them to start shopping rubio and get something big in return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beginning of thread when I was arguing about the Heat winning this year, you mentioned their obvious lack of defense. The big guys from the Celtics would just pile drive through them. yeah.... 0 - 3 heat vs Celtic I only watched their last game few days ago pretty much you was on point about it.

well to fix that they should take a good long look at greg-oden during the off season because his contract is up and i doubt the T blazers will want to re sign him. and the can get him on the cheep and if he stays healthy they can get a big time big man for a bargain bin price. among other big men that the might take a look at in the summer marc gasol, samuel dalembert,among other but these two might not be cheep but the play for lack luster teams and might take a pay cut to play with the big three and win a ring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know this ain't the NFL, but D-Wade just made the longest Alley-oop pass in the NBA. Touchdown!

What's up Motherf*ckers?!...