Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
    Spoiler!

Me with my girlfriend
    Last edited by Greed-sama; 12-23-2008 at 04:53 PM.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Due to Music Paradise social group demands I'm posting a pic. I gotta tell you guys though it's not all that special.

Spoiler!

SOS-Dan advertising with my wall scroll in the bg.
    Last edited by Arisato-kun; 12-22-2008 at 09:56 PM.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post

Me with my girlfriend
    What'd you do to that girl's hand? is it pressed deeply into your sweater or cropped? lol

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    What'd you do to that girl's hand? is it pressed deeply into your sweater or cropped? lol
    You got me its cropped, thought i could sneak a cute girl into the picture with me
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

can anybody help me upload my pics it wont work :( tried with imageshack but i just wont work

:Edit nvm it works now xD dont be to hard on my pic
    Last edited by Linkz; 01-03-2009 at 11:04 PM.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

found some more pics
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

most pics or a year old when i was 16/17 xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Alright, generally i don't show my face because of fear of death notes and such...but since everyone else is showing off pictures i decided i might as well.

Spoiler!

and another picture that's a bit more recent

Spoiler!

I'll post more after basic...not that anyone cares, I just know I will be willing to show off after basic >:3

Everytime I see an afro I want to throw stuff on it and see if it bounces back .

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Everytime I see an afro I want to throw stuff on it and see if it bounces back .
    you wouldn't be the first, and yes, it would bounce back. as long as you aren't like a friend of mine who tried to throw a pencil...

Quote Originally Posted by roguej2 View Post
    you wouldn't be the first, and yes, it would bounce back. as long as you aren't like a friend of mine who tried to throw a pencil...
    No wrinkled pieces of paper or something .