Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 906
  1. #791
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    It wasn't the clicking that was hard, it was the mental anguish caused by the increasing anticipation eventually followed by a major disappointment. I didn't ask for that.
    Seriously, just go out at night and look at some girls. In a bar or at the cinema.Maybe one night gather up the courage and speak to one. Seriously I worry about you.

    Mental anguish....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  2. #792
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Yes, it has to be a cow if its not a hat.. Cant be something like a book blocking a face.. or a piece of paper or something.. but no, a fucking cow.. I was like 99% sure it was a hat, but the color/angle shit made it look really weird....

    Plus the lack of sleep made my vision a bit worse..
    But it is a cow, she was milkin it.

    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Seriously, just go out at night and look at some girls. In a bar or at the cinema.Maybe one night gather up the courage and speak to one. Seriously I worry about you.

    Mental anguish....
    LOL.

  3. #793
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Yes, it has to be a cow if its not a hat.. Cant be something like a book blocking a face.. or a piece of paper or something.. but no, a fucking cow.. I was like 99% sure it was a hat, but the color/angle shit made it look really weird....

    Plus the lack of sleep made my vision a bit worse..


    I've noticed a trend of you screwing up and looking like an idiot followed by you blaming it on lack of sleep. Go to sleep and stay off the god damn interwebz. My 2 Masters burned you good!

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  4. #794
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Less talk more nude pics.

    Erm, just pics. Yeah, that's what I meant.

    EDIT: Unless you're a guy.

  5. #795
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Less talk more nude pics.

    Erm, just pics. Yeah, that's what I meant.

    EDIT: Unless you're a guy.
    So you just want regular pics, unless its a guy?......

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  6. #796
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,177
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Less talk more nude pics.

    Erm, just pics. Yeah, that's what I meant.

    EDIT: Unless you're a guy.
    You mean

    TITS or GTFO
    GTFO if TRAP

  7. #797
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    So you just want regular pics, unless its a guy?......
    Juice to the rescue:
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    TITS or GTFO
    GTFO if TRAP
    I think it'd make better sense if I mixed the paragraphs up, so I blame the medication I'm on.

  8. #798
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,710
    Let's stick to discussing pictures.

  9. #799
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I've noticed a trend of you screwing up and looking like an idiot followed by you blaming it on lack of sleep. Go to sleep and stay off the god damn interwebz. My 2 Masters burned you good!
    Dont see how i messed up, because i did say it was a hat.. I was just making sure. And, if you consider that burning, you are seriously messed up....

    Technically, this is still somewhat discussing minidevi's picture...

    Moar pictures! (listen to juice)

  10. #800
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    All this rage is making me laugh xD

Similar Threads

  1. pictures that i drew pic anyone that ya like
    By trade417 in forum Graphics, Coloring & Fanart
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:11 PM
  2. Real life problems characterized in Naruto
    By g7_gomitat7 in forum Naruto
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 02:50 PM
  3. Best air gear pictures :]
    By Ninjastik in forum Graphics, Coloring & Fanart
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:25 PM
  4. Real life ninja's used in Naruto?
    By Jinoh in forum Naruto
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 04:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •