Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    hey, doesn't anyone think that this racism thing is kinda overblown nowadays? like, i have black friends that agree with me because now you have to give special privilages (in very restricted conditions mind you) to people of other race or gender due to risk of lawsuit...like...those skinheads and pride groups are wayyy too extreme(freaking was arguing with one on youtube for posting anti color clips and w/e). but, for instance, in this topic, a guy asks a decently normal question and is responded to by ppl calling him a racist and implying that they hate him...

edit: too lazy to correct, none of you are racists and everyone is getting along fine. end of story.
    Last edited by Ninjastik; 07-19-2007 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    I really hate racists.

Im not racist if your tlaking to me..dint you just read what he said or am i misunderstanding

ninjastick look on the page before..he was definitly saying that interracial couples are wrong
    Last edited by RamenGuy; 07-19-2007 at 02:39 AM.
    I'm a Manga/Anime lover.

Jesus o_o I asked a question, I didnt say anything like "I hate blacks" or "no interracial relationships, those are against god". I was just wondering if the picture he posted was really him or not. Either way I apologize for what I said, it was rude.

edit: and here's an afterthought. Generally speaking you don't see alot of interracial relationships, but they are out there and the world is slowly changing. I'm a liberal person, I don't have anything against interracial relationships or gay/lesbian relationships. -_- you guys are getting the wrong idea.
    Last edited by Sushi; 07-19-2007 at 03:07 AM.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Jesus o_o I asked a question, I didnt say anything like "I hate blacks" or "no interracial relationships, those are against god". I was just wondering if the picture he posted was really him or not. Either way I apologize for what I said, it was rude.

edit: and here's an afterthought. Generally speaking you don't see alot of interracial relationships, but they are out there and the world is slowly changing. I'm a liberal person, I don't have anything against interracial relationships or gay/lesbian relationships. -_- you guys are getting the wrong idea.
    It's alright... I never really show my pictures just anywhere, because people tend to think a black person is supposed to represent the race by watching BET and wearing nothing but urban, name brand clothing, using ebonix and being lazy good-for-nothings. I just didn't think y'know... I'd be treated any differently on here because I'm black.

I've had people react badly to finding out I was black, so I'm kinda defensive when I see people get all bug-eyed, specifically online. And offline, when I try to be myself, people judge you by how you sound and how you act, and most of their assumptions are based off of things you aren't at all. I mean, I got enough ridicule at high school for liking anime and manga. I can't handle it if I have to get it off of here, too.

I feel kinda selfish when I type this, but all I really want on here is to be me, not the black me. It's cool that you know that I'm black, but don't just see me as "that black guy". Not saying that anybody really is, I just don't want to have anybody assume anything about me without actually conversating with me.
    Last edited by trebay57; 07-19-2007 at 04:06 AM.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

This country [America] is still pretty racist, even though we don't admit it. Since I'm not black, I can't really get into your skin completely, and I won't lie, my mom is racist. If we are driving along and she sees a black person on the street or a homeless person, she'll say "lock your door". It's rather ridiculous, because anyone can be potentially harmful, skin doesn't matter at all, she just reacts to black people though. There was something I was thinking of but I forgot, so oh well. Anyways, this is all really off topic.

Check out this thread on these forums, I found it really interesting. http://www.cold-boy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=380

Another thing that's a little funny, is that most ..oh wait, I remembered what I was gunna say before. More of my mom being racist, was when I was showing her pictures of my best friends, and one of them was black. The only person she pointed out was him, she was like "who is THIS?"..it was really nasty, i thought. Anyways, back to that other funny thing. ALOT of the people I meet online are either black, or asian. It's interesting, because people have this mindset that all black people are gangstaz, and have no interest in games and anime and manga, but alot of the people i meet in games or anime/manga forums, are black.

edit: every race has some interesting stereotypes though. Asians are stereotyped as being magnificent artists, hard working, smart, bad drivers, and flat chested. Persians are stereotyped as being extremely sarcastic, hairy, and smelly. Irish/Scottish are stereotyped as drunks. Germans, as nazi's. Caucasians of any sort, as racist. The list goes on..
    Last edited by Sushi; 07-19-2007 at 04:45 AM.

The reason most american are racist/pregitist/steriotypical they have had bad

expernces in the past and havn't been treeted good by anyone of the race ..

yet its usaly skin because skin setts people mind a flare......human have hard

time getting used to something that theu arnt umm..used too
    I'm a Manga/Anime lover.

No, it's more like they can't forget the past experiences. Plus national television, specifically news stations, are very racist. Most of the criminal acts they put up are of latino's or african americans, and then the occasional creepy white or asian guy. Then some races just don't make the news, I don't think I've ever seen an indian criminal on the news.

You do not understand fully. Of "experiences". Its because your 15...Im 15..I im not racist but I see why people are and your not perfect your slef you have judged others for things

(No Im not defending it is ignorance but they do have more of a reason then you insult people for their style of clothing or their habbits.you as in general)
    Last edited by RamenGuy; 07-19-2007 at 05:05 AM.
    I'm a Manga/Anime lover.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    This country [America] is still pretty racist, even though we don't admit it. Since I'm not black, I can't really get into your skin completely, and I won't lie, my mom is racist. If we are driving along and she sees a black person on the street or a homeless person, she'll say "lock your door". It's rather ridiculous, because anyone can be potentially harmful, skin doesn't matter at all, she just reacts to black people though. There was something I was thinking of but I forgot, so oh well. Anyways, this is all really off topic.

Check out this thread on these forums, I found it really interesting. http://www.cold-boy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=380

Another thing that's a little funny, is that most ..oh wait, I remembered what I was gunna say before. More of my mom being racist, was when I was showing her pictures of my best friends, and one of them was black. The only person she pointed out was him, she was like "who is THIS?"..it was really nasty, i thought. Anyways, back to that other funny thing. ALOT of the people I meet online are either black, or asian. It's interesting, because people have this mindset that all black people are gangstaz, and have no interest in games and anime and manga, but alot of the people i meet in games or anime/manga forums, are black.

edit: every race has some interesting stereotypes though. Asians are stereotyped as being magnificent artists, hard working, smart, bad drivers, and flat chested. Persians are stereotyped as being extremely sarcastic, hairy, and smelly. Irish/Scottish are stereotyped as drunks. Germans, as nazi's. Caucasians of any sort, as racist. The list goes on..
    Things like that might tickle your fancy, but they hurt... It's like you strive to be different; to be yourself, but because of something the average person in your race does, you're all of a sudden assumed to be one of them. Television just makes things worse for blacks like me.

That guy in that forum topic speaks for himself, and even though he was able to take those questions, I know that I wouldn't be able to.

Y'know what, I just think that all discussion on race and religion should come to a stop on here. If I started talking abour religion, it'd be even worse than this. I understand that you are trying to pass off racism as something that's common in America, but just because it is doesn't make it right...
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

damn, now the whole topic is about discrimination*

Quote Originally Posted by RamenGuy View Post
    The reason most american are racist/pregitist/steriotypical they have had bad

expernces in the past and havn't been treeted good by anyone of the race ..

yet its usaly skin because skin setts people mind a flare......human have hard

time getting used to something that theu arnt umm..used too
    Actually, since America is a "melting pot" of different cultures it's almost like in a real metal melting pot, parts of the materials might bond, but they will remain different and will contrast each other...of course, in a real melting pot, Iron doesn't call Aluminum a bad driver and lead doesn't complain that chrome is being prejudiced against silver...
    Last edited by Ninjastik; 07-19-2007 at 05:49 AM.