Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fuinjutsu

Last edited by Neo35000; 12-31-2010 at 09:17 PM.

I think Fuinjutsu aka. Sealing techniques have been very well defined in the Narutoverse. I don't think any of those that you listed would fall into the category for Sealing techniques. Summoning techniques definitely don't fall into that category. They've already been defined as a type of Space/Time technique. If anything, save for the Summoning technique, Barriers and Bindings fall into the Ninjutsu category while Sealing techniques are a subcategory of Ninjutsu all together.

Well i am not sure but I got these from reading fanfics were naruto is a seal master.As far as I can tell summoning and space time jutsu are fuinjutsu because of the contract scroll and the only categories of ninjutsu confirmed in manga are nature manipulation(elemental),shape manipulation and a still unclear quality control(yin/yang)
    Last edited by Neo35000; 12-31-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Then I guess your own definition of what a Fuinjutsu aka. Sealing Technique is different from what I'm referring to (the likes of Shiki Fujin and Hakke Fuin to name a couple).

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Then I guess your own definition of what a Fuinjutsu aka. Sealing Technique is different from what I'm referring to (the likes of Shiki Fujin and Hakke Fuin to name a couple).
    Well the way I look at it sealing jutsu of the storage type you mentioned could be like taking shuriken and storing it in a piece of paper i.e Huge kyuubi into tiny naruto or marking several shuriken placing them on a shelve in a storeroom and carrying a scroll with corresponding seals into battle such that when the seal is activated a shuriken is transported to you e.g kyubi into death god, sage clone seal/summon.

I would like to point out that from the perspective of an oponent there is no difference between the two methods of sealing just a shuriken seemingly coming out of a scroll.

To lay this argument to rest, why done one of you look up what the fuck fuinjutsu means? hmmm?

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    To lay this argument to rest, why done one of you look up what the fuck fuinjutsu means? hmmm?
    l have read the manga several times and have not found any in-depth explanations
    of what fuinjutsu is , only a lot of examples.

Very interesting! I think it would be more accurate if you removed summoning only techniques, like animal summons, as they are just space time ninjutsu. The summoning of weapons however are half sealing and half summoning, so that would still work.

Medical ninjutsu does not seem to be totally sealing techniques, maybe half of them would be (the half which are stopping/ removing poison and the like), the rest seem to be light/life=yang manipulation.

The rest are all seals of some sort, whether they lock away chakra, creatures, elements, or just a protected area.

As far as Gedou Mezou... it's a summoned creature that can seal souls and the like.

Now that we've defined seals, qualitatively at least, what is your theory on them?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

A skilled person with seals. I wonder how this person would use so and so seals in battle. I am hoping that Naruto, would learn how to use sealing techniques and become skilled with it, by stumbling upon his clan or something.

Crazy Thingie -

Flying Thunder God Technique similar to Naruto Nine Tailed Sage Mode right?

Throw tons and tons of seals with Naruto's awesome speed = Blow stuff up whee

Ninjutsu is just a word to label all techniques that use chakra.

I think categorizing ninjutsu by the chakra manipulation involved is the most clear way to categorise jutsu.

1) Nature transformation of chakra to receate nature's elements, things like fire, wind, water, earth and lightning.

2) Shape Manipulation of chakra that controls the chakra's flow, things like the bjuu beast bomb(rasengan). Usally used to make a technique stronger/verstile like chadori.

3) Light and Dark Manipulation of chakra that governs how much physical and spiritual energy is wothin chakra used for techniques. Some techniques need this like genjutsu(dark) and medical jutsu(light).

I would imagine sealing techniques are a yin/yang chakra maniplutaion.

Things like the four season sealing, and death god. But there some sealing jutsu that use time-space manipulation like the summoning and the flying god techniques. Think of it like how chadori uses nature and shape manipulation. Time space manipulation is used to interract with the sealing markers. The Uzumaki clan will be the plot device that goes into these. All the haxxed sealling jutsu we have seen so far are from the uzumaki clan.

Time-space manipulation, how this actually works is unknown completely. All we know is that it uses chakra and therefore ninjutsu. I know that is obvious but that literally is the only think we know for certain about time-space jutsu.

it could fall in with yin/yang OR kishi will introduce a new method chakra manipulation.

But we can be sure it isnt nature manipulation.
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-26-2011 at 05:38 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.