Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    i do not know about that but you could be on to something.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wooo Lenalee screen time.

I bet Tucker... I mean this new cardinal guy is either in league with Cross or is Cross in disguise.

Oooh what if its Lulubell? XD jk stupid joke.

This was a great chapter, it's Lavi's turn for an arc lol.

I'm just glad that some of the other chacters FINALLY got some screen time. i mean, really, i love allen, i love kanda, i have an infatuation with the noah (especially now that we can start to explore their other family members and their personalities), alma grew on me, but holy geeze! i got excited when i just saw two or three panels of anything happening outside of the chaos at the North American Branch.

I really want to know what's going on with Bookman and Lavi right now. At this point we know they've been detained and that the Noah want to search through the Bookmans' (i believe there has to be more than one full-fledged Bookman at work hence the plural) records for information about the 14th, but more questions were raised than answered.
    -Who is this other successor that Sheril spoke of when concerning Lavi's own life? Lavi obviously seemed shocked to hear about it and i imagine that he probably feels a little hurt that he wasn't Bookman's first pick and that Bookman didn't tell him.
    -What parasite is actually affecting Lavi and Chouji right now? i know that it must have something to do with "Fiddler's" noah abilities, but Hoshino is being very vague about most of the newer Noah right now and what they can do. i don't know about everyone else but i like explanations. throw us a detail or something that would enhance our understanding but not wreck everything.
    -Okay, if Bookman complies and lets the Noah read the records he has, Lavi doesn't get killed by strange, noah-y parasites that are controlled by a man with a tongue that could rival Gene Simmons'. no problem, i understand that. Am i the only one, however, that noticed that the Noah never granted them freedom if they complied? not so strange, but i really wonder how Bookman and Lavi are going to escape.
    -What the hell happened during Lavi's/Bookman's/Choji's fight that led to them getting their asses kicked so hard? small flashback please.
    -I want an explanation on this relationship between the Noah and the Bookmen. i remember during the Ark arc that Devit once said (in reference to lavi) something along the lines of "So he's a bookman? Guess their on your side this time" and Allen was all "Huh?". Hopefully that gets expanded on a little in the next chapter as well.

lavi and bookman are probably the least expanded charcters at this point and while i appreciate and stare in awe at everyone else's background story, i would really like to know what's happened to make lavi and bookman who they are. i dunno, i also have a wild therory that Lavi might be the Heart since Hoshino always seems to make a point of saying things like "Bookmen have no heart" or lavi thinking that he "doesn't need a heart" but that's just speculation.

I'm just happy to see a plethera of characters appear in this chapter; and even a new one! or maybe. I honestly can't decide if the Cardinal is going to be good or evil. i'm leaning more towards good, but in the dgm universe you never have any idea what might be coming.

but by far, the most shocking part of this entire thing: allen resisting his stomach!
    Last edited by Voltairey; 01-29-2011 at 04:55 AM.

D.Gray-man

edit:
    Ok, I know I am a little late, but wanted to pass up the opportunity to give my opinion.

1 - Timcampy grows with the power of his master it's ok, but I could not imagine that could come into berserker mode and they have to be tied to not help Allen... This Cross is great creating golems... I wonder if Tim follows his instinct or have been following the order of Cross (I refuse to believe he is dead).

2 - The millenium earl say "HeartS"?? And at the end of the chapter again to say "Heart&quot. So, How many hearts are? Only one or there are more?

3- At first Link looked to me like a dog of Levelier. But now I'm starting to like the character, seems to care a little bit for Allen and it begins to have doubts...

4- I'm the only one who sees a physical resemblance of Mana Walker and the Earl in human form?

5 - Please be the ally who helped Cross get out of the seat when he was wounded ...

6- Knows the earl and Road that some Neahs kidnapped the Bookmen? I do not see the Duke willing to share information of the 14th with anyone as early (except Road).

7- crazy theory: Kanda and Cross will be the first to join the 3rd side of the war with Allen?
    Last edited by Zekhen; 01-30-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekhen View Post
    edit:
    Ok, I know I am a little late, but wanted to pass up the opportunity to give my opinion.

1 - Timcampy grows with the power of his master it's ok, but I could not imagine that could come into berserker mode and they have to be tied to not help Allen... This Cross is great creating golems... I wonder if Tim follows his instinct or have been following the order of Cross (I refuse to believe he is dead).

2 - The millenium earl say "HeartS"?? And at the end of the chapter again to say "Heart&quot. So, How many hearts are? Only one or there are more?

3- At first Link looked to me like a dog of Levelier. But now I'm starting to like the character, seems to care a little bit for Allen and it begins to have doubts...

4- I'm the only one who sees a physical resemblance of Mana Walker and the Earl in human form?

5 - Please be the ally who helped Cross get out of the seat when he was wounded ...

6- Knows the earl and Road that some Neahs kidnapped the Bookmen? I do not see the Duke willing to share information of the 14th with anyone as early (except Road).

7- crazy theory: Kanda and Cross will be the first to join the 3rd side of the war with Allen?
    1. Actually, if I remember correctly, it was mentioned that it wasn't Cross that made the golem and that from begining it was mentioned for Allen. Though I'm not sure.

2. Earl wasn't talking about the Heart(core) of innocents but the hearts of noah peaople. With it, comes power and memory, after all he whants Neah back.

On the other hand the cardinal meant the heart of innocents, as Allen wields that one innocent that once defeated Earl in the past and saved the world.

3. With priests having demonic hands and throwing to jail their own apostle, it's pretty normal, after all it is a "dark" order.

4. Mana is 14th's older brother, so it's not strange that he may resemble Earl.

5. Who knows ?

6. Well, the Noah guy did mention that he got the info about bukman's knowledge of 14th from Road.

7. There may be even more sides. Earl mentioned that they do what they do because that is the will of God they have chosen. That means there are at least 2 Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltairey;777551[B
    but by far, the most shocking part of this entire thing[/B] allen resisting his stomach!
    OMG i was thinking the same thing!! Its so unlike him to not eat a mountain of food!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    1. Actually, if I remember correctly, it was mentioned that it wasn't Cross that made the golem and that from begining it was mentioned for Allen. Though I'm not sure..
    I think it was mentioned that tim was neahs/the 14ths and now allens

Initiate
    I have a great feeling that Kanda will come back. I highly doubt Hoshino would allow such an important character like him to go like that. If Kanda really does die, it's gonna be dramatic, I feel. And would his last words /really/ be "Thank you, Allen Walker"? ;3

I am severely glad that she showed Lavi again. I pray that this upcoming arc will focus on him a lot more considering he was absent for only about FIFTY CHAPTERS. xD [ and Bookman looks great in the uniform ]
    I am really worried about what's going to happen to them. It's not surprising that they sided with them at one time. After all, Bookmen are neutral parties, traveling from place to place to record hidden history. Of course it's gonna require some dirty work. Besides, wayyy earlier when Lavi was first introduced after the Rewinding Town Arc, he mentioned that it was difficult to acquire information from the Noah clan.

Also, I enjoy you guys' thinking about Cross being the cardinal! xD I hope that is true, I realllyyyy want Cross back. Although, I must admit, if she brings him back in a situation like this, it would feel a little repetitive from his first reappearance.. So maybe she wants us to think like that? o=

and: GUH, TIMMY'S HUGE.

[ also, can anybody tell me how to change the user picture? xD /noob ]

Ya i was soooo excited to see lavi too!! And i rely want kanda back too i want it to be like it was in the disapering ark arc or somethin when all the main charactures were together

(i think u have to go to the user cp)

NEW CHAP COMING SOON!! XD

this chapter was indeed a breath of fresh air. as much as i love kanda, that whole alma arc was crazy. and hoshino's art looks like she's been smoking some fat crack while drawing. chapter 202 seems to have regained some semblance of pre-crack hoshino. i am so glad to see some others get panel time (lenalee, lavi, etc). OMG LENALEE...i almost forgot what she looked like since she's been so underutilized in the past, oh i don't know, 50 chapters, as well as lavi. i'm just glad to see her, period.

the only gripe i have is that she's not shown as being more concerned about allen. lenalee and allen's relationship (however deep you think it is or not) has been given a lot of development and growth in the past and now, it's almost as if all that didn't happen. sure she's concerned for him but the lenalee i know would not just be sitting in the dining hall and eating while allen is being held captive...especially when they're in the same building. i'm disappointed with lenalee's lack of reaction and, well, action. i know allen and lenalee have had to take a back seat to the current storyline but i would think that the 14th's coming into being would cause even more of their interpersonal matters to come to head. feels like hoshino has pushed their interaction aside for a little too long so, in chapter 203, i hope to see lenalee DO something about or for allen. the wait is killing me.