Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-Man 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

Newest chapter is out at Mangastream!

http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/95345087/1

Enjoy!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wow! It's been a while since we had a great chapter like that! After that pretty lame arc with Alma, This was a refreshing chapter that was really good!! So it seems that the nice cardinal is actually a bad guy. (?) And it seems link is feeling kind of guilty now....oh well! ^^ looking forward to the next one....in a month. ^^;;
    It also seems that the art style changed a bit again, just a little, but i really liked the art in this chapter^^

Maybe I;m missing something, Why did the Noah not wipe out the exorcists? Why didn't they take Allen with them?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Paul, I responded last time you asked that.

"Paul, it was implied about 60 or so chapters ago that the Noah were probably capable of finishing their business a long time ago. I do think they're not just toying with the Order, though. There's probably something left for them to do before they utterly annihilate them. The Heart is still floating around for one and two, The Earl has whatever form of matter to attend to with the 14th.

The whole set up since the beginning of the arc has been a massive show for them, so that would explain why they're not doing much in the way of interference."

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Maybe I;m missing something, Why did the Noah not wipe out the exorcists? Why didn't they take Allen with them?
    yeah in other words its all just a game at this point we just do not know the rules yet.

but great chapter i think, and it might have answered a question or two but raise like 20 more? all in all good chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Haka-Kun View Post
    Paul, I responded last time you asked that.

"Paul, it was implied about 60 or so chapters ago that the Noah were probably capable of finishing their business a long time ago. I do think they're not just toying with the Order, though. There's probably something left for them to do before they utterly annihilate them. The Heart is still floating around for one and two, The Earl has whatever form of matter to attend to with the 14th.

The whole set up since the beginning of the arc has been a massive show for them, so that would explain why they're not doing much in the way of interference."
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah in other words its all just a game at this point we just do not know the rules yet.

but great chapter i think, and it might have answered a question or two but raise like 20 more? all in all good chapter.
    I have to agree with you guys, it must mean that the Earl is not in the least bit concerned about the Church and exorcists.

The big question I was implying was about leaving Allen behind. What if the exorcists killed him, how would that serve the Earl? One would think that the Earl would really want to see Allen protected, wouldn't he?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If Allen got killed, they'd just find the new person who will become a Noah. But that's not the case for the 14th (probably).

or thay were hoping for them to kill allen, think of it this way if allen dies he is not around to resist the noah maybe thats what they were hoping for they kill allen and the noah takes over fully?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice chapter, the earl in human form and lanelee is a win for this chapter. the earl defintly has a 14th complex lol, like i love you even though you tried to kill me thats so funny, especially it wasn't to long ago during the disappearing arc arc that he was really trying to kill allen.

So, Mana was 14's brother, who had know ? Probably, I . It seems that the possibility of Mana having Tiki's noah is hiting the 99%.

Good but, is Cardinal using power of the Heart ?