Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    the thing is even if it is acting weird it is active i doubt kanda is dead.
    and maybe he is like an agent of the heart or something like that who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dammit where the hell is Cross!? The Cardinal took out the guards, is it time for an escape?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

calm down J i am right here LOL JKJK.
    but yeah i hope he pops up soon and maybe cross sent him? or maybe he is cross in disguise BUT who knows?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Or maybe the cardinals not a bad guy at all O_o maybe how innocence brings out the noah in allen, dark matter brings out the innocence?? So maybe by bringing out a creepy looking akuma hand the cardinal is actually trying to save "allen"

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    IMHO the cardinal just like the earl...but he sided wit the 'good guys".maybe he knew some stuff about the 14th and the noah.

so kanda it`s not dead huh....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

yeah i doubt kanda is dead and hope it does not take him years to pop back up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kanda's Innocence acts differently, because Kanda himself is now different. He probably asimilated the falling apart Alma or his core.

First thing's first that popularity poll was right on the money. Kinda bummed that Road took such a nosedive but I firmly support the top 4 in that order. Ironically enough they were also on the covers of the first 4 volumes in that order. All the Exorcists are ranked higher than the Noah which is a bit surprising. It's not unusual to have good guys be the most popular but the Noah are unique so I thought a few had a decent following, at least Tiki and Road, and of course the Earl. How they manage to stand Revellier more than all of them I'll never understand.

As for the chap, what can I say other than it was my favorite in quite a while, which says a lot when I really enjoyed the Alma arc. If anything just seeing everybody again was fun and lots of stuff was explained, expanded upon etc. Lenalee gets prettier every time we see her. I'd have to say she's the closest in having a connection with the Heart, and the Cardinal's last lines, "Everyone is worried about Allen. Especially the Heart." only reinforces my belief that Lenalee is somehow connected with or possesses it. Her innocence is special due to the fact that it changed from an equip type to an unknown type which shares characteristics with Allen's Parasite type innocence. And of course Lenalee cares for Allen a great deal and constantly worries about him, more than anyone else.

Bookmen show up and surprisingly side with the Noah. Makes sense seeing as it is their duty but it has to be tearing Lavi up inside. All the bonds he's made come into direct conflict with his mantle of the next Bookman. Hopefully his backstory comes sooner rather than later. If it's as emotionally powerful as Kanda's I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for. The reveal to the exorcists that they've jumped sides promises to be dramatic as well.

Link really has come into his own over the past few arcs. His character is very endearing and likable, not at all how I pictured his development going. Putting aside his friends in an attempt to save Allen marks a point of maturity for him. Formerly by the books, after coming to know Allen and the gang he's loosened up considerably and knows when to look past the rules when someone you care about is in danger. Has to suck being controlled by other people and witnessing the loss of some of your oldest companions. For someone who isn't an exorcist he's still a great character.

Seeing all the religious figures gathered together for the first time is a bit surreal. Their portrayal as strict leaders who justify any action as holy pinpoints all that's wrong with corrupt officials. Simply taking advantage of a position meant to bring stability and peace is truly a reprehensible act. The cardinal could also come to exemplify their wrongdoings, or more likely just be an Akuma/Noah in disguise.

Allen is way too nice. It's so sad, he doesn't even want to hate the 14th inside him despite his mere existence causing his life to be a living hell. You know because fighting off killer demons inhabiting the bodies of dead loved ones with the constant threat of an insanely grinning madman with a tophat which continually changes designs was so easy right? I can't help but feel for the guy, he and Lenalee are just pure goodness in every sense of the word. Probably why I believe they're the key to setting everything right and ending the Earl's reign of terror once and for all.

Well I'm getting ahead of myself. Fantastic chapter with loads done, and Hoshino was even able to reach the 30 mark. Congratulations are in order for selling over 20 million copies! That reminds me I gotta pick up the latest ones.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

This chapter was a little confusing to me i dont know why, it might have been my skreeming siblings but any way when there was that flash back part were allen was saying that he just wanted link to trust him i almost cried also that part were he didnt want to hate neah but to under stand him better- i want to under stand him to and see the details of the 14 th betral and why he did it and how exactly mana died i know he was turned in an akuma by allen but that dosnt explain it. What i was thinking, about the creepy finger dude at the end who said that the heart was most woried about allen, is that allen has the heart and its helping push back the 14 and that how that noah that was talking to bookmam was saying that they had to protect the 14th from the heart with their lives and ever since the eggs were thrown and showed the guys glasses i thought he was the earl coming back for allen like he said he would when they last parted and he wants to take away his inocence to save... neah.. From.. It??? Im probobly totaly wrong anyway thats what i think--ya sorry im rambling on a bit--And if you look at the page that shows all the head people when link was giving his report you can see he is not at that table Its on page 12 i think

I was sooooo exited to see lavi again!!<3 but now hes got noah parasites in him!! At least we finaly found out what the heck was wrong with choigi(if thats how you spell it im a horid speller as you can tell) whats going on with bookman? i want to learn more about his "former bookman jr" and his past and exspeshaly lavi's past too. But i wouldnt say that the bookman are siding with the noahs. It seemed to me that they were held against their will- it was also hilariouse when the controly noah made bookman pick his nose. Also how dare they say that kandas dead? He cant be!!when they said that i almost droped my ipod-which is being stupid and spazed out making me type this all out twice--anyway my point, kanda cant be dead!!! He would be the first main characture to be acualy killed off so im not beleaving it. I also loved seeing lenalee and the others if only shortly. Over all loved this chapter!!!wish it was longer one last question: when allen finaly said some thing, he said he was sorry for atacking link, when did he? I dont remember him atacking link???
    Last edited by Winternight; 01-06-2011 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Typed it to fast

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I have to agree with you guys, it must mean that the Earl is not in the least bit concerned about the Church and exorcists.

The big question I was implying was about leaving Allen behind. What if the exorcists killed him, how would that serve the Earl? One would think that the Earl would really want to see Allen protected, wouldn't he?
    I think he's trying to get Allen to willfully turn his back on the Order.