Thread: Shiki Anime

Shiki Anime

http://www.animecrazy.net/shiki-anime/

I was told this was a pretty good anime I was wonder if anyone has seen it I was hoping to get some ups and downs about this anime. thank you ^^

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Aye, It's not bad.
    Full of pretty boys along with with a gothic rock-style opening song so I gather it's directed at girls, but the character design and animation style is kewl and there's a pretty intense dissection scene in one of the later episodes.
    It's similar to Higurashi, A bunch of people in a rural village going bat shit insane.

It's pretty good, though the first 18 episodes are a setup to what comes at the end ;P .

Thanks for the reply Sangaz and Zero ^^ And Sangaz ur name reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh card Sangan! Yes im a duelist ... k back on topic.

Gothic and rock style sounds really interesting I don't I've seen a gothic rock style anime before. The way you both described it im getting that it starts at a slow pace and picks up somewhere in the middle and towards the end it gets really good ^^ sounds about right. Man this sounds really worth watching I think i'll go ahead and give it a shot. Thank you guys again ^^

Edit: Oh and Sangaz ur sig and avatar are nice !

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Shiki (TV) Sotoba fiercely hot summer, a quiet and peaceful village with a population of 1300 persons, a series of strange deaths begin to occur. At the same time. A family moves into a strange mansion, long abandoned in the region.

Banned
    I'll have to give it another shot. I saw the first few episodes and apart from the art it didn't appeal to me. I'll give it another go. Thanks!