• She save Ichigo, but is killed by other Espada

9 34.62%
  • She saves Ichigo and moves to soul society

0 0%
  • She save Ichigo, goes to live on Earth with the gang

15 57.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    c) That leaves Earth. I suppose she could spend eternity on earth, if the good-guys won the coming war vs Aizen.

(Hi mom, my girlfriend is a hollow. Yeah! plus she's invisible.)
    Good thing mom is dead, the shock would kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Good thing mom is dead, the shock would kill her.
    lol

My thought on the subject is that Hollows have personalities and have free will to make a choice in each situation in their life, do they eat the kid or don't they? That sort of thing.

My question is now, while Hollows they have to eat humans to survive and once they become smart enough they then start eating other hollows to make themselves stronger thus becoming a adjuca right?

So:

HOLLOW FORM

Hollow
    - eats Humans
    - turns into a Menos Grande when many Hollow's gather at one point and merge together

Gillian
    - Menos Grande (Unintelligent)
    - eats Hollows?
    - Unintelligent
    - Menos Grande (Intelligent)
    - eats Menos Grande to become more powerful
    - Intelligent
    - will not revert into anything lower if they do not eat Menos Grande
    - turns into an Adjuca if they eat enough? or smart enough?

Adjuca
    - intelligent
    - have to eat Gillian's/Adjuca's now to survive
    - eat Gillian's/Adjuca's or revert back to Gillian
    - eat enough increasingly powerful Gillian's/Adjuca's or w/e and turn into a Vasto Loorde

Vasto Loorde
    - ???

k so thats what I think for HOLLOW FORM right now.

If Aizen is taking the Adjuca in HOLLOW FORM and using the Hyogoku to forceably remove their masks making them arancar do they still have the problem with regression to a gillian stage?

IMO I think not, I think once you become an Arancar you do not regress anymore but also you don't make progress, you are at the top of your game as soon as you become an Arancar and thats it. Which is why I think the former espada (all arancar) could not stay in the espada because they were unable to become better arancar and then stronger Adjuca were found and made into arancar which replaced the previous ones.

Adjuca
    - Arancar
    - forceably/hyogoku removed masks
    - much more intelligent
    - much more human in form
    - permanently in the strongest phase of their life, both pre and post release
    - No increase or decrease in their power ever
    - Do not need to eat hollows or humans anymore to survive
    - Do not need to eat hollows or humans anymore for fear of regression to Gillian

So this kinda lends itself to the thread in that Arancar no longer need to eat humans or hollows to survive and don't need to be classified as good or bad anymore because they are intelligent, can make choices based on their personalities and have free will. All this was based off the flash back from grimmjow when they are all still HOLLOW FORM's.

Let me know what you guys think, make sense????
    Last edited by Shock; 10-03-2007 at 06:17 PM.
    A pie in the sky?

actually you have it wrong, Gillians have 2 types, gillians are already meno and not normal hollows, they are hollows who have already eaten lots of other hollows to become a menos, then there's whether or not they can retain a dominant personality which is why I think most Hollows are evil, because the most bloodthirsty and battleseeking hollow will win out and take control. At that point there are 2 types of gillians, Those who are and aren't capable of going further. The gillians with no personality just kind of sit there all day, they wonder around hueco mundo all day and don't really go to the human world so I assume they either don't eat or eat hollows but can't evolve. Adjuca will eat hollows until it evolves, the more powerful hollow they eat the faster they will evolve, but even this seems to have a barrier, some just aren't capable of reaching Vastro Lorde status.

And I think the rest are right.

So then theres Hollows who have eaten lots of Human souls and become Menos Grande? and then Menos Grande are either stupid Menos Grande or intelligent Menos Grande and its the intelligent ones who eat Hollows from that point on and become Adjuca? Ill update my post with this new information if everyone can agree on it?

Tell me what you guys think
    Last edited by Shock; 10-02-2007 at 08:51 PM.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So then theres Hollows who have eaten lots of Human souls and become Menos Grande?
    No, Hollows gather in one location and merge with each other to become Menos Grande (Gillians).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    and then Menos Grande are either stupid Menos Grande or intelligent Menos Grande and its the intelligent ones who eat Hollows from that point on and become Adjuca?
    All Gillians eat hollows, the intelligent ones will eat other Gillians to become Adjuca.

Then to remain Adjuca, the hollows need to continue to eat Gillians or other Adjuca to remain Adjuca, otherwise they'll revert back to Gillians and lose their individuality (which means they'll never become Adjuca again).

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I think it's just like Roshi said.

"'Hey dad I've just come out of Hueco Mundo and I brought a girlfriend'- Ichigo presents Nell -'She's a former Espada a group of former mindless man-eating monsters who've evolved, gained inteligence and then become even more powerful by becoming arrancars'- Isshin looks at the cold murderer face of Nell (she's some why angry(maybe orihime tried to get on to Ichigo)) and says -'.....ICHIGO I'M PROUD OF YOU. For many years I thought you would be onto guys!!'" The destiny of Nell, The pride of a(n) (idiotic) father.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    No, Hollows gather in one location and merge with each other to become Menos Grande (Gillians).
    All Gillians eat hollows, the intelligent ones will eat other Gillians to become Adjuca.

Then to remain Adjuca, the hollows need to continue to eat Gillians or other Adjuca to remain Adjuca, otherwise they'll revert back to Gillians and lose their individuality (which means they'll never become Adjuca again).
    Sounds good, I edited my post to reflect what you had said.

So does it look like Adjuca need to eat regular Gillian's and Adjuca to survive? Or do they need to eat more and more powerful ones? by survive I mean be able to live as an adjuca without fear or reverting and without becoming more powerful.

I think they just need to eat gillians and adjuca's in order to survive/stay as a Adjuca but if they want to advance and become more powerful they need to eat more powerful ones.

This kinda goes against what Grimmjow said in his flashback a while back about how they need to eat more and more powerful ones or they will revert but I think he just ment it as how to become more powerful and advance towards a VL.

Does everyone agree with this?

***EDIT***

I just read the raw for this weeks chapter and it looks like some of my theories are going to not work anymore, did it say that Noitora was the 8th espada??? So it means he gre in strength then? I guess once you remove the mask you can become stronger then...Bleach is getting a little too "power-upish"...
    Last edited by Shock; 10-05-2007 at 06:35 PM.
    A pie in the sky?