Hybrid View

Reborn! Chapter 320 Discussion/321 Predictions

Damn, I can't believe nobody made a discussion thread for this chapter. But for those who care (along with me) discuss away.

http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_hitman_reborn/98475897/1

Edit: Go Hibari!!!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So his big change was purely asthetic? A little disappointed in Hibari's vanity. I was really disappointed in their fight choice. they are 2 violent people. I thought they would just say when I beat you bad enough that you can't move, I'm the winner. Still hope it is a decent fight. Normally Hibari just totally outclasses his opponents. Hoping this time it is a very close match. that moment of extreme kindness from Hibari to his ring hedgehog just got him another 10000 fangirls.

I get that they are saving the real action probably for when they face the 1st Mist guardian but I am starting to wish they just fought instead of being so rule-oriented. Wonder if these characters will die after this arc or will Enma and crew wind up being lifelong friends. It really has the possibility to go either way. Looking towards the future, the girl at least has potential as being the 1st female vongola ally to seem like she can take on people, and be really helpful instead of rely on Mukuro.

I hope after this arc, Maybe mukuro himself can address Chrome's weaknesses and make her stronger without needing so much help( Yeah, really starting to get annyed by Chrome's weakness lately.

Hmm Hibari seemed different somehow in this chapter...Hibird got a nice new look though I really hope it ain't apart of this cambio Forma (Frikkin' Uri Bomb).

Aye I hope this fight is better though. It's set up pretty good at least I think.

Chrome's weakness? You expect Chrome, the girl who has like no internal organs of her own and seems to have always been pretty timid and weak, to be super strong or something? I like Chrome as a character, and I think she fits her character. She isn't supposed to be as strong as Mukoro, or the first Mist guardian. Mukoro is meant to be the strong one of the two. Now I agree She could be better but...That more than likely won't happen for a good while. This manga ain't really got strong females.

Good chapter. Chrome = Sakura, useless.

I hope this is a good fight. I'd be extremly upset if Hibari lost, but Aldehied is 2nd in command of Shimon so she should atleast be strong enough to provide a good fight.

I wonder how the Vongola crew are ranked strength wise. Of course Tsuna is the strongest, Hibari is second, but who comes after that? Gokudara is pretty strong, but adult Lambo is pretty bad ass too.

Does anyone know who Mukuro is affiliated with? Is it Xanxus' crew?

Damn the 9th for not allowing Reborn to intervene, he'd whoop the whole Shimon crew by hisself.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I'm not surprised by their pride. Everything that Hibari does has something to do with protecting the school and since the start of the manga, that's what he's been all about. Likewise with Adelheid...everything that comes out of her mouth is about Shimon, SHimon, Shimon. They're both not the type that would incolve themselves in useless violence, so fighting for the armband is fitting.

I like Hibari's outfit. It's unexpected, simple and cool.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Aye I hope this fight is better though. It's set up pretty good at least I think.

Chrome's weakness? You expect Chrome, the girl who has like no internal organs of her own and seems to have always been pretty timid and weak, to be super strong or something? I like Chrome as a character, and I think she fits her character. She isn't supposed to be as strong as Mukoro, or the first Mist guardian. Mukoro is meant to be the strong one of the two. Now I agree She could be better but...That more than likely won't happen for a good while. This manga ain't really got strong females.

I meant more so in not having this no internal organs be such a debilitating weakness. It's like a older car starting in the wintertime with her. Just when you think the igntion is finally warmed up enough to start, it sputters and you go right back to where you started. She finds a solution to her weakness and then she loses that solution and goes right back to the starting point. IMHO it seems like the mangaka just wrote Chrome into the story with that weakness to be taken advantage of whenever. Honestly if I was Tsuna I would just say I'll take the real Mukuro or like a hologram of him from prison, w. e., and use that rather than the girl who will eventually need to be saved by Mukuro's power.
    In other words cut out the middlegirl if she will need this much help.

And yeah the setup for this fight has been good, but look @ the Gola mosca fight. Great setup and then just over.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I'm not surprised by their pride. Everything that Hibari does has something to do with protecting the school and since the start of the manga, that's what he's been all about. Likewise with Adelheid...everything that comes out of her mouth is about Shimon, SHimon, Shimon. They're both not the type that would incolve themselves in useless violence, so fighting for the armband is fitting.
    Really?
    "You woke me up so I'm going to bite you to death." and his fight with both the Gola Mosca and attempted fight with XanXus way back when for no real reason. Not to mention almost every fight he's been in or wants to be in. Why does he want to fight Reborn so bad? B/c of his pride in his school or B/c he knows that Reborn is strong and wants the challenge of just clear cut winning. IMHO Hibari has loads of pride in his school, but more in not losing and conquering anything he wants to and biting it to "stopped/death" B/c he can, and for the challenge. Just pointing out that they both seem to love being in charge and feared and he has a violent temper, determination, and personality, and does things quite violently most of the time. IMHO it would be hard to believe he would be satisfied with just grabbing a wristband as a finale to the fight.

I like the thing with the wristband.
    The wristband represents the Disciplinary Comitee and is for him something like the Jolly Roger for a pirate.

And Imo, Hibari cares more for his school than for being the strongest. (He just wants to fight Reborn because he keeps disturbing his school.)

Oh, and as for the power levels in Reborn, I think Tsuna > Hibari > Gokudera > Rest of the gang. (Although it is very difficult to compare them)
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!