2 14.29%
  • |3| Average

1 7.14%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ^ natsu eating black magic has an interesting ring to it.

But what i really want to see atm is Gildartz!
    Where is that mofo, I want to see him pewn

i agree i really want to see gildartz show up and some ones punk a**. also i think it would be ironic if freid saved cana and lucy LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    I'd like to see Gildartz D-MOB someone myself, but I don't think this round is going to end in FT's favor. GH had the element of surprise and was able to take out one of FT's heavy hitters in the early goings. Sorry to sound like a sports commentator but Gazille went down hard in the first round. FT could have recovered but then Makarov went down in round two. All hope rests on the shoulders of FT's strongest team but Zancrow appears to be on a totally different level from Natsu. I'm guessing that Gray is going to lose to Urtear and while I don't doubt that Erza and Juvia will best Meledy I'm willing to bet that they'll be too warn out to take on any other member of GH's top dogs. Gildartz is definitely in a class of his own but unless he can topple GH virtually by himself we're looking at a tactical retreat.