1 7.14%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^Oh shit ! I forgot laxus had that move, derp! 1 of my reasons for both Hades and Marakov dying this arc got shot down. If Laxus shows up to the island, than Gildratz,Fried and Bixlow will definitely get there before him. Assuming Laxus is extremely far away, 1 been traveling away from the guild on land, 2 they are on a island that is not so easy to track, unless you know the path? Raftel aye? aye? Called it!

Are you serious?! Since he was shown in a flashback after the fried/Bixlow battle with Lucy and Cana you have posted nearly 10 times every fucking chapter thread.

" Hey guys Laxus is returning, good chance he coming back, he'll come back in this arc with Gildratz,Bixlow and Fried and Gin !"

lol

I'm fine with either of them getting the leader position not biased towards Laxus fan of both characters. Just think Gildratz would fit the role of leader better, Gildratz already shown us he can get serious when the time comes. Even though it was used on a example on Natsu, imagine when shit goes down. I see Laxus taking Gildratz slot if there even is one.

Do you just make shit up to just post? A twist? He wasn't even talking about a twist, it's not like Gildratz is set in stone yet, Laxus is more set in stone than him currently to be the next leader.

I'm not saying Laxus will be a shit leader like that, I also noticed he changed that was the point of ending of the Laxus arc, some what. If he does join he probably will be strict but not in a bad way, to make FT stronger. I'm curious to what he is going to bring to FT now, he been traveling for a while he probably learn a lot of sh*t.
    erza should be the next master of fairy tail
    can't a woman take the helm for once?

Haha thats why I was saying month ago when we got that 3 chapter special , Mashima could fuck this up or lean it towards some good storytelling if he doesn't choose the plotslayer path. Defeat is like the only good way to go, depending on how he unravels Zeref the rest of the story might get real interesting or we will always just know every arc oh FT triumphed! Erza used her Gundam Armor, Natsu ate a Nuclear atom bomb, Gray learn the Ice Age spell out of no where, Lucy was closer to being naked. The enemy underestimated this farfetched surprise!
    yeah Please, don't let Natsu win this fight via "I'll defeat you for my nakama!" steroid. Or "I'll use 1 year share of magic to defeat you!".

I think I'm getting what is going to happen.
    FT will lose.
    Everyone will flee to the guild and think they aren't able to do anything anymore.
    Laxus enters the guild with a badass pose saying they are trash if they give up.
    Not necessarily in this exact order (without something happening between).

anyway,http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/64212226/3
    Chains...
    Claws...
    Hades...
    Chains of Hades
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Haha Daz, I was wanting to mention that but never found time.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    erza should be the next master of fairy tail
    can't a woman take the helm for once?

yeah Please, don't let Natsu win this fight via "I'll defeat you for my nakama!" steroid. Or "I'll use 1 year share of magic to defeat you!".

FT will lose.
    Everyone will flee to the guild and think they aren't able to do anything anymore.
    Laxus enters the guild with a badass pose saying they are trash if they give up.

anyway,http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/64212226/3
    Chains...
    Claws...
    Hades...
    Chains of Hades
    Spoiler!
    I was also seeing in strength levels the leader position, in my opinion Gildratz > Laxus > Erza/Mirajane. It took 2 Dragonslayers to take Laxus down him being a bootleg version of them. Natsu and Gajeel were both more critically injured than him. They were literally wrapped in bandages all around while what Laxus had a head bandage for his what headache?

Besides Erza is to good for that position. Like your version of the chain of events that might happen by the way. Adding to it I don't think the guild will be down by they're defeat more because of certain someone's death. Well I guess that's under defeat as well.

This arc is actually pretty hard for Mashima to pull off, he has to still make Natsu come out good without making it too farfetch since he done that with his other temporary power ups already. As well as all the other characters, so far I think he is doing real good job, especially Azuma's intro in it.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-29-2010 at 05:42 AM.

FT will lose.
    yeah i mean they way he keeps letting natsu slid by some fights that seem out of his league is getting a bit old, and to tell you the truth i would not mind seeing natsu having his face put in the dirt this time and be saved by some one like gildarts or something. in my opinion i think it would be a unique way to do it. but very unlikely he is the hero after all.

but yeah i like you production and think your right on with it. i also think it will be a loss for fairy tail but i do not think it will be a total blow out you know. like i think mira and erza will hold there own ok maybe. and i really would like to see gray walk away with some kind of a win. and the way you think laxus will come in would just be epic and also a very plausible situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Mashima's already setting for it to be the typical ending for his arcs.

we have:
    1. Hades talking about discovering the "essence of magic" while he was researching the root of magic which led him to zeref
    2. We have supposed said zeref on the island
    3.supposed said zeref has man-love for natsu
    4. Natsu always trys to fight the main boss

a-la~ if he really is Zeref, he'll teach Natsu the "essence of magic" towards the end of the arc which is enough for Natsu to magically pwn Hades.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I was also seeing in strength levels the leader position, in my opinion Gildratz > Laxus > Erza/Mirajane. It took 2 Dragonslayers to take Laxus down him being a bootleg version of them. Natsu and Gajeel were both more critically injured than him. They were literally wrapped in bandages all around while what Laxus had a head bandage for his what headache?

Besides Erza is to good for that position. Like your version of the chain of events that might happen by the way. Adding to it I don't think the guild will be down by they're defeat more because of certain someone's death. Well I guess that's under defeat as well.

This arc is actually pretty hard for Mashima to pull off, he has to still make Natsu come out good without making it too farfetch since he done that with his other temporary power ups already. As well as all the other characters, so far I think he is doing real good job, especially Azuma's intro in it.
    HHAHAHHAAH...i`m just kidding in the Erza part...unless she`s anywhere like Elwen the Theater Vancoor guild leader from radiata stories than i wil consider her a serious candidate.

weell bout laxus, The biggest hint for luxus to inherit the will of FT would be Fairy Law.

a-la~ if he really is Zeref, he'll teach Natsu the "essence of magic" towards the end of the arc which is enough for Natsu to magically pwn Hades.
    welll if will be better if Natsu got some of the dark magic from zeref ....or maybe natsu will eat the magic,,,,,and become a dark fire dragon slayer ver.but hopefully not insane like naruto ntf mode^^.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

HHAHAHHAAH...i`m just kidding in the Erza part...unless she`s anywhere like Elwen the Theater Vancoor guild leader from radiata stories than i wil consider her a serious candidate.

weell bout laxus, The biggest hint for luxus to inherit the will of FT would be Fairy Law.
    Erza could totally do it. Though i'm biased since she's my favorite in this story.

Hmm...isn't the biggest hint for Laxus inheriting the will, the page where it shows him right after Makarov says "Inherit my will"?

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i mean they way he keeps letting natsu slid by some fights that seem out of his league is getting a bit old,
    Yeah I mean I only just said the same shit a post above.
    and to tell you the truth i would not mind seeing natsu having his face put in the dirt this time and be saved by some one like gildarts or something. in my opinion i think it would be a unique way to do it. but very unlikely he is the hero after all
    . Unique? How long have you been reading Shonen Fucking Jump Manga's, oh yeah supposedly all of the 609 chapters of One Piece right? And yet still can't understand it's limits. Gildratz saving Natsu the main character ain't fucking unique it's actually a VERY VERY common idea use in Shonen Manga's.
    but yeah i like you production and think your right on with it. i also think it will be a loss for fairy tail but i do not think it will be a total blow out you know. like i think mira and erza will hold there own ok maybe. and i really would like to see gray walk away with some kind of a win. and the way you think laxus will come in would just be epic and also a very plausible situation.
    Shut up no one cares about your opinions, stop posting. Your the only one on these forums that has no idea what plausible means.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post

we have:
    1. Hades talking about discovering the "essence of magic" while he was researching the root of magic which led him to zeref

This how I think it might turn out, Zeref kills Hades after Zeref is awaken or w/e the fuck is wrong with him. Natsu remembers his pass?? Or pass life how some like to call it. And fights Zeref probably has a temporary boost remembering ancient magic attacks who knows. But still not enough to defeat Zeref, their battle never ends just gets interrupted or Zeref leaves, thus the rest of FT unfolds. We come back and Gildratz or that old lady bitch witch tells us about the essence of magic and finally the Dragons. No wait the Dragons would be asking WAY to much right!

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Erza could totally do it. Though i'm biased since she's my favorite in this story.

Hmm...isn't the biggest hint for Laxus inheriting the will, the page where it shows him right after Makarov says "Inherit my will"?
    well him inheriting his will really tells us that he will/should be the master at some point. not necessarily that he will be right here and now although its a possibility and very likely that he will be next. its not out of the question that its not some one else for the time being. at least in till laxuz is ready for that kind of thing, again i am not saying he is not ready now. i am just saying the next guild master is kind of up in the air right now in my opinion. again in my opinion all we know right now is that surely that laxus will be master at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    Anyone saying that Laxus would be a rash leader and try to beef up Fairy Tail is clearly wrong. Laxus obviously changed his ways since he got his ass handed to him by Natsu, you could tell with the end of the arc he got thrown out and didn't care and also told the Raijin Tribe to stay and be friends with Fairy Tail. That was not the Laxus we knew before.
    He changed his ways but his means hasn't. He still wants FT to become more powerful but he now knows he can't do that by force. I would be greatly dissapointed if Mashima turns Laxus to a totally nice guy. He would still be an arrogant bastard but this time he will care about what his grandpa cared.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post

we have:

Or Natsu will just eat this essence of magic thingy and go apeshit and kill everyone else. Very Mashima like.

sig made by me