11 28.95%
  • |3| Average

2 5.26%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.89%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    And I'm betting most villages DO seal a bodies techniques and buries them.

I'm sure some villages burn their dead, but the manga hasn't shown any examples of it, so it's safe to say it's rare. As for the issues with decomposition, skeletal remains last decades, and DNA can be extracted from bone marrow.

The point about Shikamaru's family plot is valid, but again Kabuto wanted WAY more corpses than what he got. Clearly he couldn't find everyone he wanted.

And again, look at what he got: the jinchuuriki's are obvious, the 3rd and 4th Kazekages were killed by Akatsuki/Orochimaru, Hanzo is obvious, Kimimaro is obvious, Haku and Zabuza...easy, Chiyo-baa had no blood limit powers and was likely buried in the village plot, former Akatsuki members are obvious, etc. Hell, Orochimaru got a hold of the 1st and 2nd Hokages, so both of them were likely buried in the village memorial plot.

None of Kabuto's collection is that far fetched within the context of this story. Madara himself wondered just how much Orochimaru knew/discovered about his own goals in earlier chapters, and Kabuto knew everything Orochimaru did. That alone explains the resurrected former seven swords of the Mist: Madara controlled the Mist village via the 4th Mizukage during their service, and Orochimaru was probably in Akatsuki at the time.

When ninja weapons are thrown away like Lady Gaga CD's in a Metallica concert, it's really not that hard to get ninja DNA.

Haku and Zabuza did have strong souls and wanted to rest in peace. Unfortunately Kabuto being the evil mastermind that he is stripped them of their personalities and has effectively made them killing machines. Kakashi's group is brunting a lot of the worst the war has had to offer so far, and look to be in for a rough fight.

Gai giving sagely advice to the rookies on how to use the deaths of your comrades and turn them into lives for the others was wise and mature for a guy that's majorly comic relief. Hidden depths to a great ninja and leader. The last generation of mist swordsmen gives the edo zombies a lot more leeway in a fight that was barely even at the get go. The longer the war goes on the grittier it gets.

My only disappointment is that Naruto won't get the chance to meet up with the two ninjas who impacted his nindo the most. A missed opportunity in my eyes but otherwise a great chapter. Let's see if the copy ninja can lead his team to victory.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Good chapter. Its going to go off in the next few chapters. Seeing Guy and Lee both block Haku's super speed attack was cool.

Is Kakazu carrying Nagato? (or is Nagato running backwards through the trees?) that will limit both of their powers if Kakazu has to carry Nagato around.

In regard to Kisame not being there, well he is of the 'current' generation of mist swordsmen, not the 'previous' generation that were summoned. The big fat guy is there who Kisame took Samehada off, so it would be a bit strange to have both users of Samehada there at the same time. But it will be good to see how they the mist swordsmen all fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Insane chapter! Nuff said.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Awesome chapter, the seven swordsmen at the end was a surprising addition for an ending.
    Signature by me.

While I've probably said this every week since the war started, it looks like the war is finally starting to heat up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    In regard to Kisame not being there, well he is of the 'current' generation of mist swordsmen, not the 'previous' generation that were summoned. The big fat guy is there who Kisame took Samehada off, so it would be a bit strange to have both users of Samehada there at the same time. But it will be good to see how they the mist swordsmen all fight.
    It wouldn't be strange if Kisame and the previous user of Samehada were together. After all, it seems the previous user of Zabuza's sword is present (far right of the last page). In any case, Kisame won't be summoned because Kabuto doesn't have his DNA. He never got to the place where Kisame died so he could possibly salvage anything.

I think Ive figured out why kishi is using kabuto for in this latter part of part 2 with the war and all. looks like to me he's basically trying to introduce any loose end that has been mentioned or briefly shown in the manga so far.

Things like hanzo, the seven swords men, neji's dad, dan(tsuande's boyfriend) you name it.

I don't mind this, its nice to see what their abilities were but kabuto is starting to annoy me now little, he's heading towards sasuke arrogance levels.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I think Ive figured out why kishi is using kabuto for in this latter part of part 2 with the war and all. looks like to me he's basically trying to introduce any loose end that has been mentioned or briefly shown in the manga so far.

Things like hanzo, the seven swords men, neji's dad, dan(tsuande's boyfriend) you name it.

I don't mind this, its nice to see what their abilities were but kabuto is starting to annoy me now little, he's heading towards sasuke arrogance levels.
    A lot of the dudes that Kabuto's summoned haven't been mentioned at all before now. So at least your statement is partially true lol. And is Kabuto really being arrogant? Or is he just being confident? Methinks there's a fine line right now.

Oh and you need to change up your sig. I suspect Earth + Lightning will give the Blast Element. And Fire + Wind will give the Scorch Element. Assuming that those elements make those Bloodline Limits, the last one left is Wind + Lightning and the big dude who was with Sasori and Deidara should have that one.