• |3| Average

2 5.26%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.89%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    I think Kabuto summoned the sword for him. Also, I don't think Madara would be too happy to have the person that he was closest in Akatsuki brought back from the dead. He respects Kisame too much to have him summoned and used as a pawn by Kabuto. The seven swords men look awesome. And the bloodline users are incredible. He literally punched the guy and reduce him to dust.
    TobiDara has no such loyalties...I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I'm sorry.

It is just too fucking ridiculous to believe that every country in the world - every single ninja village, which go to great lengths to protect the secrets of their bloodline limits and the bodies of their dead, to prevent them from being studied - would manage to let Kabutochimaru rob every single grave they have ever had.

Especially fucking Kages. What the heck, man.

I guess the collection of bloodline limits was probably a longterm project begun under Orochimaru. If so It is very hard to keep Oro from getting something he wants, and Kabuto has always been good at infiltration, something we saw a lot of from him in the early days

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    TobiDara has no such loyalties...I'm afraid.

I guess the collection of bloodline limits was probably a longterm project begun under Orochimaru. If so It is very hard to keep Oro from getting something he wants, and Kabuto has always been good at infiltration, something we saw a lot of from him in the early days
    As we know up to now, its only necessary to get some of the Ninjas DNA, so you'll just need to do a little gravedigging!!

I'm quite satisfied with the chapter though the 7 swordsmen seem a little overpowered, though some of their swords are gone or highly damaged!!

IMO this will be the EDO-Tensei move that shows Kabutomaru his limits in full control over the bodies, Its just too many high level fighters!!

Cool chapter...doesnt look like any of the swordsmen have their swords, with the exception of Zabuza.

I like how Zabuza and Haku had strong enough souls to resist for a little while.

Too bad Kakashi has to fight what seems to be the best Edo Tensie zombies. Bloodlines are rare for a reason, because their hax/overpowered.

I would say that Kakashi needs to use Kami on someone, but that'll probably leave him open for attack.

Sakura, while not completly useless, is very close to being. Was she crying while healing that guy?

Kabuto is one powerful bastard, he's summoning the best of the best. Still waiting on zombies, Itachi, Nagato, and the previous kages.

chapter gets a 5/5 for the simple fact "Shit just got real"
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I'm sorry.

It is just too fucking ridiculous to believe that every country in the world - every single ninja village, which go to great lengths to protect the secrets of their bloodline limits and the bodies of their dead, to prevent them from being studied - would manage to let Kabutochimaru rob every single grave they have ever had.

other than that the ch. was good..it`s nice to walk down some memory lane.
    I completely agree. However, it was stated very early in the manga that the bodies of ninja are destroyed, not buried. So to think that every country was so careless as to leave traces of DNA of every last ninja with a bloodline limit is preposterous. Especially considering that this practice seems to be done for every ninja. You'd think that with such high-profile ninja, they'd be much more careful.

Is Kabuto really going to leave Itachi, Nagato + other Edo Tensei'd leaf ninja's personalities intact? Maybe Kabuto's intention is to use the strongest to help the allied forces (he did lead the leaf ninja to the akatsuki hideout). Itachi and Nagato have tons of useful intel on Akatsuki and Madara for the allied forces + Kabuto if their personalities are left in tact.

I hope the 7 swordmen will not be useless since they do not have their sword and i believe that the only way to kill the zombies is to make them use all their chakra, i mean their life is infinite i hope their chakra isn't too.

I hope the 7 swordmen will not be useless since they do not have their sword and i believe that the only way to kill the zombies is to make them use all their chakra, i mean their life is infinite i hope their chakra isn't too.

*sigh* My only hope is that, after this war is over, we will never see or hear about Edo Tensei ever again. It's worse than the Sharingan spam.

It's not that surprising at all that Kabuto's managed to get a hold of these particular shinobi (including the Kages), considering Akatsuki played a DIRECT role in many of their deaths.

Just take a LOOK at them:

http://ani-haven.net/hr-alpha/Naruto/516/18

Akatsuki (or Orochimaru once he left Akatsuki) killed/controlled several of those shinobi. In addition, Kabuto said earlier he had several failures when building his collection, so clearly he wanted way more than he ended up with.

It's true the manga stated early on villages made a point of disposing of bodies to seal their techniques, but that means different things for different villages. Consider Neji's father, who had a symbol tattooed on his forehead that would seal his Byakugan upon his death. Well, his DNA is still ripe for the taking even if the Byakugan is gone. I'm betting several other villages have a similar seal sort technique allowing them to bury their dead "safely", but never counted on a rare technique like Edo Tensei (only THREE people in the entire manga can use it...THREE).

Anyway, I've got no problem with Kabuto "spamming" Edo Tensei. It's clearly got some major draw back Kabuto hasn't revealed (smartly so), and almost no one else can use it.

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    It's not that surprising at all that Kabuto's managed to get a hold of these particular shinobi (including the Kages), considering Akatsuki played a DIRECT role in many of their deaths.

Just take a LOOK at them:

http://ani-haven.net/hr-alpha/Naruto/516/18

Akatsuki (or Orochimaru once he left Akatsuki) killed/controlled several of those shinobi. In addition, Kabuto said earlier he had several failures when building his collection, so clearly he wanted way more than he ended up with.

It's true the manga stated early on villages made a point of disposing of bodies to seal their techniques, but that means different things for different villages. Consider Neji's father, who had a symbol tattooed on his forehead that would seal his Byakugan upon his death. Well, his DNA is still ripe for the taking even if the Byakugan is gone. I'm betting several other villages have a similar seal sort technique allowing them to bury their dead "safely", but never counted on a rare technique like Edo Tensei (only THREE people in the entire manga can use it...THREE).

Anyway, I've got no problem with Kabuto "spamming" Edo Tensei. It's clearly got some major draw back Kabuto hasn't revealed (smartly so), and almost no one else can use it.
    I'm sorry.

other than that the ch. was good..it`s nice to walk down some memory lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    I think Kabuto summoned the sword for him. Also, I don't think Madara would be too happy to have the person that he was closest in Akatsuki brought back from the dead. He respects Kisame too much to have him summoned and used as a pawn by Kabuto. The seven swords men look awesome. And the bloodline users are incredible. He literally punched the guy and reduce him to dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    I completely agree. However, it was stated very early in the manga that the bodies of ninja are destroyed, not buried. So to think that every country was so careless as to leave traces of DNA of every last ninja with a bloodline limit is preposterous. Especially considering that this practice seems to be done for every ninja. You'd think that with such high-profile ninja, they'd be much more careful.
    Agreed. @ Moork, They probably all don't seal it and bury all the bodies. Do you really think none of their bodies were burned or eaten by bugs or left on family plots like Shikamaru's that no one would go to, not to mention he had to know pretty much where they were buried or where all the battles happened. In each and all seperate ninja villages, also? Kabuto might be good at infiltration but don't really think people would tell just any1 where the bodies were unless they were higher ups. It just seems too coincidental that he/Orochimaru found this much DNA from this many special people.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    I like how Zabuza and Haku had strong enough souls to resist for a little while.
    Too bad Kakashi has to fight what seems to be the best Edo Tensie zombies. Bloodlines are rare for a reason, because their hax/overpowered.
    chapter gets a 5/5 for the simple fact "Shit just got real"
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    *sigh* My only hope is that, after this war is over, we will never see or hear about Edo Tensei ever again. It's worse than the Sharingan spam.
    Agreed.

I also hope we don't go this whole war without seeing both Kakashi and Guy bring out some new moves. Kakashi supposedly knows like 1000 moves and Guy supposedly knows much more ninjutsu yet they both use like the same (at most)4 moves most of the time, and Guy only seems to use the gates and nunchucks. Bring out some new moves already.

Refresh my memory. Suigetsu and Juugo were captured @ the kage summit? And it took them this long to escape? Kind of thought they were better than that.