2 5.26%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.89%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto Chapter 522 - "I'm Already Dead"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-01-2011 at 07:47 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Bet Zabuza will be like: "WTF happened to my sword????" and nice to see overpowered kekkei genkai and the rest of the seven mist swordmen.

I must say, that was a pretty intense chapter. Well, one of my questions was answered. Those guys who were present in the movie have different Bloodline Limits in the manga than they did in the movie. Looks someone is going to have to change up their sig with all the elements. In any case, this was a really good chapter. Looks like there's set to be deaths galore on the good guys' side now though, it'll probably be more fodder ninja, but hey! I'll take that.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I think it would have been more appropriate to have Kisame summoned in there as well with the 7 mists but I can understand why he was left out... maybe he being kept in the akatsuki zombie group. I wonder where the length of Zabuza's sword went to...

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I think it would have been more appropriate to have Kisame summoned in there as well with the 7 mists but I can understand why he was left out... maybe he being kept in the akatsuki zombie group. I wonder where the length of Zabuza's sword went to...
    Considering that it was said a certain amount of DNA was needed in order to summon someone using Edo Tensei, I can really understand why Kisame hasn't been brought back. For one, Kisame chose death by way of Shark summon suicide. So there probably wasn't much of him left. And second, Kabuto never got to the area where Kisame died, so he couldn't have picked up any remains of Kisame to be used for Edo Tensei. Also, Kisame isn't part of the "last generation" of 7 swordsman, so it wouldn't have been appropriate for him to be there. Kisame is part of the "current generation" of 7 swordsman with Zabuza.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Most of his swords length was left to the summit when fourth raikage broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuguy View Post
    Most of his swords length was left to the summit when fourth raikage broke it.
    Zabuza's sword was broken long before that. It was broken completely by Killer Bee if I do remember correctly. The bigger question would be how Zabuza got that sword back when it was left at the Kage Summit.

Actually Killer Bee only made a huge crack in the sword, it snapped when Suigetsu tried to block the fourth raikages punch at the summit. Here is a picture and here what Killer Bee did

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I think Kabuto summoned the sword for him. Also, I don't think Madara would be too happy to have the person that he was closest in Akatsuki brought back from the dead. He respects Kisame too much to have him summoned and used as a pawn by Kabuto. The seven swords men look awesome. And the bloodline users are incredible. He literally punched the guy and reduce him to dust.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I'm sorry.

It is just too fucking ridiculous to believe that every country in the world - every single ninja village, which go to great lengths to protect the secrets of their bloodline limits and the bodies of their dead, to prevent them from being studied - would manage to let Kabutochimaru rob every single grave they have ever had.

Especially fucking Kages. What the heck, man.

other than that the ch. was good..it`s nice to walk down some memory lane.
    Last edited by daz bonez; 12-26-2010 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----