5 14.29%
  • Epic Fail

2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar

Naruto 521 Discussion / 522 Prediction

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/13991999/1

Get mad Roku, it's not up your shiny standards I know.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Naruto Chapter 521 - "The Army's Battle Begins!"

Thank you MangaStream & Binktopia

Arigatou Masashi Kishimoto Sensei
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 12-18-2010 at 05:43 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

So it looks like part of the last shippuden movie is going to be canon as far as the bloodline users are concerned. Good touch, Kishi. Anyway, a rematch of Kakashi and Zabuza? I'd like to see that. And it looks like Zabuza is going to get a stat booster courtesy of Kabuto. And poor Anko... I hope she's not dead. I'll miss her hotness lol.

Afro was on point with that memory wipe thing.

Naruto becoming hokage speech....he''s beating on a dead horse. Honestly want Zabuza to fight someone else and not Kakashi again. Actually like Haku being brought back his bloodlimit is awesome.

Kabuto only has 1 trump card? And I'm with Madara on how to defeat Edo Tensai just sounds way to easy/ convenient.

How does Madara's teleportation work again? Shouldn't like he be able to teleport straight to the leaders ?

5/5 yeah kakashi vz zabuza, so kabuto is using anko seal to give more power to the zombies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

So now Kabuto's gotten serious with Edo Tensei.

Zabusa's comment to Kakashi was interesting, specifically how right after he died he found himself standing next to Haku, and immediately felt something was wrong. So...he didn't experience any sort of afterlife...or perhaps he did but forgot all about it once he was summoned...? Is that typical of all the other dead who're summoned? Clearly the dead retain memories of their past life, but perhaps not of the afterlife.

The eventual clash between Madara and Kabuto should be awesome. And yes, I obviously believe it'll happen.

Pretty good chapter overall. That doton spitting out all those white zetsus was cool.

Cutting all those Zetsu is probably playing right into his hands, can't be that easy.

Kabuto lusting after Rikudou is sad, just so tired of everyone trying to tie the Sage's power to their own. Makes things rather one dimensional, which is why I love Naruto; he doesn't give a damn about the Sage, he just wants to be strong on his own for individual goals NOT labeled Sage of the 6 Paths.

Meh chapter.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

ok chapter. i'm ready for some serious fighting now like the kakashi vz zabuza and hopefully more.

1) Naruto wanting to be Hokage thing is a memory recollection,so it's OK.
    2) Rikudo SO6P has/had the greatest power Ever, of course every villain wants his power
    3) Chioba again mentions Kabuto's improvement of ET over Nidaime and Oro's ET. What are the differences?
    4) Kabuto runs off without Sasuke. What did he need Sasuke for...Definitely it wasn't to body swap, or for a revenge match. He could have attacked Sasuke anytime he wanted

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Naruto wanting to be Hokage thing is a memory recollection,so it's OK.
    2) Rikudo SO6P has/had the greatest power Ever, of course every villain wants his power
    3) Chioba again mentions Kabuto's improvement of ET over Nidaime and Oro's ET. What are the differences?
    4) Kabuto runs off without Sasuke. What did he need Sasuke for...Definitely it wasn't to body swap, or for a revenge match. He could have attacked Sasuke anytime he wanted
    Doesn't make it any less cheap and predictable to me regardless of the spin.

Take the Naruto route and be the most badass villain in your own right by your own power instead of digging up the 'best' or attempting to duplicate his powers. Lame ass followers, mimics, & hard on having cheerleaders.