11 28.95%
  • |3| Average

2 5.26%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.89%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Kishi is banking on the chain of hatred breaking once Naruto and Sasuke are back together again. Honestly, who's going to want to start shit with the leaf with those two around? NO ONE.

That still equates to using power to achieve peace, i.e "Be peaceful, or ELSE!" That's not breaking the chain of hatred, that's just imposing one's will on others through force.

It might even be impossible to convey non-violent resolutions to conflict in a fighting manga, but here's to hoping.

Yeah to me it seems like the only answer is to abolish the Ninja system altogether, which likely isn't going to happen... unless Rikudo Sennin comes down from the heavens and strips the entire world of ninjutsu.

adf

Anyone else think that Madara may use his collection of eyes to bring back all those Uchiha as edo tensei zombies? If not all the eyes, maybe just the ones that he has already used up with that eye closing reality altering technique, I forget the name of it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    Anyone else think that Madara may use his collection of eyes to bring back all those Uchiha as edo tensei zombies? If not all the eyes, maybe just the ones that he has already used up with that eye closing reality altering technique, I forget the name of it right now.

The eyes would only be useful as DNA samples but in order to get the DNA you may have to destroy the eye. Not likely as he needs those eyes for a greater purpose especially the stronger ones.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The eyes would only be useful as DNA samples but in order to get the DNA you may have to destroy the eye. Not likely as he needs those eyes for a greater purpose especially the stronger ones.
    That is why i suggested that he would only use the ones that he had already used with Izanagi (the technique that perminantly closes they eye and would otherwize make it useless except for the DNA it contains).

Veteran Member
    dna in the eye is the same dna in your foot scrapings
    Spoiler!