• |3| Average

2 5.26%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.89%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    welll suigetsu and juugo was probably waiting for the condition to get quieter...wanna know what will they do when they know bout karin and sasuke...maybe they doesn`t care......

Hopefully next weeks issue will maintain its focus on this fight, instead of wasting 9+ pages on people like the kages or narutos development.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Wow a chapter during Jump Festa week? ok!

- Finally Haku's clan has been named the Yuki clan

- As I suspected The Edo summon can resist if they have a strong will

- Blast Element and Scorch element ? They changed the it from the movies I guess lol....

- Why does Nagato look like a doll being dragged around by Kakuza?

- Holy crap finally Suigetsu and Juugo

OMFG the 7 swordsmen of the Mist Its what I have always wanted to see HAWT damn!

Fucking EPIC! 5/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

About Nagato being carried around, wasn't his body all handicapped? So maybe he has to be carried like that. Can't say I like the idea of him still being completely immobile, but it could be.

Cockney Geezer
    That is why Madara is going to learn this technique and summon Kisame

And the landmine punch from the Blast Corp... WTF? Thats a one hit kill... you need sasuke to counter that.

awsome chapter.

still..

has nagato to still be so damn handicapped for the others to stand a chance?????

well.. maybe he can still use rinnegan good enough to fly.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    It got even more interesting. Why are the fodder ninja even participating?

To counter fodder Zetzu clone army.

Good chap, I should give it rather 5 than 4, but oh well ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    It got even more interesting. Why are the fodder ninja even participating?
    Most ninja are fodder especially when compared to the elites Kabuto Edo summoned because the elite Jounin types are rare

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    A lot of the dudes that Kabuto's summoned haven't been mentioned at all before now. So at least your statement is partially true lol. And is Kabuto really being arrogant? Or is he just being confident? Methinks there's a fine line right now.

Oh and you need to change up your sig. I suspect Earth + Lightning will give the Blast Element. And Fire + Wind will give the Scorch Element. Assuming that those elements make those Bloodline Limits, the last one left is Wind + Lightning and the big dude who was with Sasori and Deidara should have that one.
    ??

Whats incorrect exactly?

Dan was briefly mentioned during the trusande ark, then hanzo was mentioned briefly mentioned again during the nagato/jiraiya fight. The seven swords men where talked about in part 1 very briefly when kisame came to konoha. Neji's dad well I really don't need to say much here, and this was the last time the byukan got any exposure story wise in the manga, that's long time between drinks.

And kabuto is starting to be annoying now I reakon the power is getting to his head, but that's just me. Don't me wrong he not idiot like sasuke just running into battles but there's something there. But that's just me. Funny enough out of the overpowered villains Madara is the only who I like really personality wise, he clam, collected respects power when he see it all in a very worthy villain. But I gotta feeling he may not be the evil villain like kishi has portrayed him so far, it would be interesting if he had noble reasons for his action from his past.

Regarding my sig yea looks like kishi is finally revealing more the right hand side of my sig. I'll wait and see what happens for a bit more info like databooks and what not.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Well, Tobidara's plan is to create a world of eternal peace. He is a man that lost hope... no, he is one that has long ago thrown it away for the darkness that gives him truth. As Gara said, peace without a hope is just an illusion and Tobi plans to make that illusion real. He has no dreams, no future, he has only an ambition he is willing to fulfill by casting away the possibilities that light embrace.