• |3| Average

4 14.81%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.41%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.70%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Veteran Member
    So.. i can see orihime sort of using fullbring on her hairpin.. But chad is using fullbring on himself? O.o
    They both seem a little bit different then the fullbring we saw.. but still at least reasonable.. Quincys even use a type of fullbring you could say.. as they always need an object to bring out their weapon- it seems.. But then they use spirit particles..

Orihime had such a godlike fullbring(if its considered that)... i wonder if anyone else had one that strong..

Well, i think you guys can guess a couple of ways to how theyll get ichigos powers back.. Wonder if ichigo will end up learning fullbring.. Or if you can use fullbring on another person..

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    I get it. And no I don't think Kubo will really go into it. Like the big old glaring fact that Ichigo comes out of, and through his body with the help of his substitute shinigami badge but then he can interact with his own human body. I think Kubo is following his own logic inclinations specifically for the story and so sometimes if not truly thought out to the end, they will create like conflicting logic paradoxes in the minds of some readers. But as some1 told me "You're just thinking too hard about this, it's a manga."
    well written, well written indeed.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

What kind of enemy will we have to face next if Ichigo has his final Bankai form with Mugetsu AND a fullbring to increase his power to the absolute max??? Its like hes going to be up against Galactus or something, and this will be his absolute strongest he will ever be, using his strongest form bringing out all his soul's power, better not run into someone stronger Ichigo...
    A pie in the sky?

I get it. And no I don't think Kubo will really go into it. Like the big old glaring fact that Ichigo comes out of, and through his body with the help of his substitute shinigami badge but then he can interact with his own human body. I think Kubo is following his own logic inclinations specifically for the story and so sometimes if not truly thought out to the end, they will create like conflicting logic paradoxes in the minds of some readers. But as some1 told me "You're just thinking too hard about this, it's a manga."
    Most of my enjoyment from reading Bleach comes from thinking too hard though, even if it's just a manga And I agree with you that Kubo will probably never go there was he dropped the same deal with Kon as well, but yeah, sometimes a bit more philosophical depth would be nice even if I'm the only one who's interested to get it.

So Ichigo might be the ONLY being able to substitute captain commander? Ichigo is very very strange, his shinigami development was very fast, and his hollow side developed even faster!! Not even the current captain commander could do that....

i dare say Kubo sama had a change of heart, the drawings and the way this story has twisted! butterfly Aizen, and tosen a bug!!!! that was so F$$*ng crappy and fast...i like how this is moving along.

I actually loved this chapter. Like the new concept of everything having a soul, like all creation/matter is bound together in many more ways than one.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto