4 14.81%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.41%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.70%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    is this bleach or shaman king?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    At the very least, the sword Ginjou made and Chad look awesome.

Other than that, another drawn out dumb chapter.

You guys may not like me saying this, but I think the concept of everything having an "essence" is actually interesting. I mean, I'll at least admit Kubo was on to something when talking about how you become familiar with using tools and whatnot.

Of course, any "interesting concept" coming out of Kubo's brain always ends up completely ridiculous in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

this looks some kind of Bounto-ish to me, but we'll see what happens next!!! maybe Fake Mihawk will pull out Ichigos soul in order to help him to use it as a tool again which will lead to, Hey I'm back, Bankaiing the shit out of them!!!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    So everything has a soul? I'll remember this the next time I use a spoon. That it's because I'm in tune with my spoon's soul that I'm able to enhance it's ability to scoop up food. Astounding! And finally, we see Chad. He looks a bit worn out to me. Like he's been working multiple graveyard shifts.
    Yeah, agreed. Although I guess this answer's a question I've had since the beginning: How can Shinigami's, Quincy's, and hollows effect physical things like buildings and lamps if the buildings and lamps don't have any connection to souls or that type of power?

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    At the very least, the sword Ginjou made and Chad look awesome.

Other than that, another drawn out dumb chapter.

You guys may not like me saying this, but I think the concept of everything having an "essence" is actually interesting. I mean, I'll at least admit Kubo was on to something when talking about how you become familiar with using tools and whatnot.

Of course, any "interesting concept" coming out of Kubo's brain always ends up completely ridiculous in the end.
    Yeah the sword looked cool but with the alcohol it was still the same size basically. With what he did to that pendant , that's not just manipulating it but creating or adding more to it's mass. Or if it was a sword originally then it is taking away from the mass of the original object to turn into an
    smaller mass? w.e.
    It seems like it makes sense at first. But then it confuses me. If you're familiar with 1 hammer's soul then why would you be so experienced at using a random hammer's soul? Shouldn't you only get good @ using the 1 hammer's soul, or does getting familiar with 1 thing's type of soul like the hammer example make your soul somewhat familiar with all hammer's type of soul's?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    maybe Fake Mihawk will pull out Ichigos soul in order to help him to use it as a tool again which will lead to, Hey I'm back, Bankaiing the shit out of them!!!
    Interesting possibility.

Woohoo Chad! He looks mostly the same, more mature but from him that's to be expected. If he's here with Ichigo that means he'll get to actually do stuff and help him acquire his fullbring powers, while at the same time fine-tuning his own and not becoming worthless.

That makes me happy.

Souls are in everything, I like that kind of concept. Gets you to appreciate the smaller things in life and think a bit more. Wonder what Ichigo's fullbring tool will be? Either way props to Kubo, I feel like we got some real insight this chap and things will move along a bit faster now. Can't wait to see where things go from here.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

What a great and interesting chapter. So Ginjou and his group are just human and not half human-half shinigami like I thought. This Fullbring thing sounds kind of interesting too and am guessing that human with power who took out Ishida has this Fullbring power too. I wonder in the process of helping Ichigo get his shinigami powers back will they teach him this Fullbring power. And hey look its Chad where the hell has he been? Really can't to see how this plays out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Interesting chapter indeed, Kubo making everything with a soul has a nice ring to it. This group of Ginjou's sounds interesting and Chad coming into the picture is surprising. Next week will probably provide us some answers on Chad and his business with Ginjou as well as some more information on Ichigo having his powers restored and what his tool might be.
    Signature by me.

Everything has a soul =_= even a bad storyline.... Whatever anyways fine fine at least the story is moving along.

Chad-O

- I think the obvious tact is they are going to steal Soul powers from some other source and transfer it too Ichigo

- I wonder what SS stance on these people are

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Great chapter I like this concept of "Fullbring" and everything having a soul but if you think about it Shinigami to an extent also use "Fullbring". For example in order for Shinigami to get stronger they have to learn to better communicate or understand their zanpaktou so the more they fight with their zan the better they become at drawing out its power which is exactly what Ginjou said. Also when everybody says what tool will Ichigo use I think that he already has a tool and that's Zangetsu. Also the concept of Jinzen that Isshin told Ichigo about is basically "Fullbring" but only for use with one's Zanpaktou because it will allow them to communicate with their zan and thus be able to draw out more of its power as was the case with Ichigo in that at the end of Jinzen he was able to obtain the pinnacle of Zangetsu's powers or in other words The Final Getsuga Tenshou. So basically what I see happening is that Ichigo will learn how to use "Fullbring" and use it to basically bring out his "Powers" and thus regain or bring back Zangetsu. The result that I see is that if we thought Ichigo had hax powers before we must think again because he will probably use "Fullbring" so as to manipulate FGT in such a way that he gains all the power but with none of the drawback in other words he will spam Mugetsu

No, no Inne. By understanding zanpakutou, you understands yourself. Zan's are just a manifestation of power coming from the shinigami, they have one source of power and that is themselfs.

On the other hand, fullbring is about understanding other objects and their source of power. If you have bonded with the object, you can strengthen it's spiritual power with your own, change it's shape, size etc.

So, basically Shinigami plus zan -> 0,5+0,5 = 1; Fullbring users plus tools -> 1 + 1(it depends on how much power can it have, like a tool 1000 years old being stronger than that of 100 etc) = 2.

Before anything, we should first start with what they meant by power. It didn't sound like they meant shinigami or hollows, but just Ichigo's immense reiatsu. After all they are humans.