1 7.69%
  • 3 Average

5 38.46%
  • 2 Bad

0 0%
  • 1 Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wait, I found the answer. S RH blood type. Never even heard of it.

Anyone here have a bloodtype match for Sanji?

First of before I say that the chapter was awesome the cover art was badass. Next the chapter was awesome as always and Sanji makes it even better with his actions. Luffy using haki to own that sea monster was awesome, it seems like he's going to be using that to his advantage a lot more whenever possible. Finding out that Jimbei left the island isn't much of a shock after he resigned from the shichibukai. I'm curious as to what the message for Luffy is and it's good to know the royalty aren't enemies of Luffy.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    First of before I say that the chapter was awesome the cover art was badass. Next the chapter was awesome as always and Sanji makes it even better with his actions. Luffy using haki to own that sea monster was awesome, it seems like he's going to be using that to his advantage a lot more whenever possible. Finding out that Jimbei left the island isn't much of a shock after he resigned from the shichibukai. I'm curious as to what the message for Luffy is and it's good to know the royalty aren't enemies of Luffy.
    Really Jinbe leaving the Island isn't a shock? To me it was a big shock, this means Oda has even more plans for Jinbe, it's not like he's going backwards. He'll definitely be in the New World as to doing what have no idea, probably something Whitebeard related.

Speaking of whitebeards I hope we get some information about them during this arc, what happen with the crew? Did they split or did Marco took hold of them?