3 11.11%
  • so-so

0 0%
  • not the best

2 7.41%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I'm repeating a guess from the spoiler thread that Caribou has the same blood type as Sanji, he's also perverted :Ð

Also what's interesting is what Keimi said about no visitors coming to the island in months... Does it have anything to do with the Flying Dutchman?
    The Krakken probably played a roll in that too.

Awesome chapter 5/5. luffy looked cool easily dodging that rope and with that sash on his waste, he completly laid e'm out. mid-range too. i wonder how things are gonna turn out if the second strongest is that weak the boss most not be that impressive.

And did anyone notice the 3 brothers were all different species lol, fathers a pimp

quick fact - rh is a real blood type, had me fooled

well, it's just that Rh negative blood types are much less in proportion of Asian populations (0.3%) than they are in White (15%)
    I was like: what's the big deal, O-, A-, B-, AB- are not THAT rare,
    But now i can see why chopper(oda) would make a slightly bigger deal out of it.

yeah i had the same reaction thank for the info, and some one already said it the krakken standing guard and the shark that we saw makes a lot more sense now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I bet those pirates have been stopping the humans from coming cause it seems to me that most of the human haters are them cause all those princes wanted to do was talk to Luffy about was Jinbei's message
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

I wasnt expecting this to come out till 2 weeks from now, but I am glad it did.

I love the writing about the forbidden mixing of the blood and chances are the one that actually donates to Sanji will be banned from the island and thus will join the crew. I agree though that the way the problem was introduced was to comedic in nature for a serious issue.

Obviously with the Krakken and the Dutchman not to mention the new fishman pirates it seemed to trend towards a group trying to prevent entry.

If there isnt a power struggle on the island I wonder what the effects of the war and jimbei and his crew being forced to leave.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

we don't know for sure if they were forced to leave or not, all we know is they had to leave. It could be because the marines would have come after them so they left to keep them away
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Sanji FTW!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I wasnt expecting this to come out till 2 weeks from now, but I am glad it did.

I love the writing about the forbidden mixing of the blood and chances are the one that actually donates to Sanji will be banned from the island and thus will join the crew. I agree though that the way the problem was introduced was to comedic in nature for a serious issue.

Obviously with the Krakken and the Dutchman not to mention the new fishman pirates it seemed to trend towards a group trying to prevent entry.

If there isnt a power struggle on the island I wonder what the effects of the war and jimbei and his crew being forced to leave.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

The donor theory sounds pretty plausible. It was a great chapter. Hopefully Sanji gets over nosebleeds sometime soon.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i just noticed his blood came out in the shape of a mermaid smh and why are the male mermaids so hideous looking.