Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    hmmm hard to say, lets see there is itachi, jariya, sasuke and kakashi maybe, and pain

hmm out of those I have to give it to jariya, because I have no clue what pein can do
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

i think itachi>jiraya>tobi>pein>
    this is what i think currently well it's true tobi fought the first but since the third was stronger then both of them and yiraja is stronger then the third and i think orochimaru to so i think he can beat tobi and since tobi orders pein i guess it just makes sence and itachi well i think he realli is once in a 100 year genius ^^
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Yiraja? anyway, Minato is definitely the most powerful, he learned all he could from Jiraiya and went on to surpass him, his teleport technique can take out a freaking country in a second for god's sake.

As far as those that are still alive, it'd either be Madara/Tobi or Pein. The Fourth might've been stronger...who knows.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

i think itachi>jiraya>tobi>pein>
    this is what i think currently well it's true tobi fought the first but since the third was stronger then both of them and yiraja is stronger then the third and i think orochimaru to so i think he can beat tobi and since tobi orders pein i guess it just makes sence and itachi well i think he realli is once in a 100 year genius
    how could itachi be stronger than jiraiya when he clearly stated that if he and kisame fought jiraiya they would either end up dead or badly injured. also it's too soon to say that itachi is stronger than tobi when we haven't seen tobi do anything yet. also tobi didn't order pein he went to pein to give a report. why can't people understand this simple fact.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    According to the recent chapters isn't tobi madara? And if thats true then he is superier to itatchi being you know th founder of the uchiha clan and I think he is the one that informed itatchi on how to get Mangekkyo (sorry if I scorched the spelling) Sharingan. It would make sense since Madara probably recruited Uchiha Itatchi himself.

ya I think Uchiha Mandra is prolly the strongest followed by Pain. but things will change soon regardless, once there is turning point of Jiraiya dying and or there is another power up for naruto.

My goodness i hope i don't get banned 4 this but r u people serious...? The Strongest person is Uchiah Madara reincarnated which is Tobi..! Even pain takes orders 4rom him. An another thing if pain killed Hanzou who had given the legendary sannin there title along with a good beat down, he (pain) is obviously the second strongest not Jiraiya.

i totaly agree with you cross101. Tobi is the stongest then Pain and not Jiraiya sience Jiraiya know that he should die fighting Pain

he said he mite die fighting pein cuz... he gotta keep up with 2 akatsukiz. they attack in two... its kinda unfair for the perverted sannin. he gotta defeat both the akatsukiz .... two against 1.. very unfair... if pein n jiraya 1 on 1...the match will be equal... so jiraya is still ONE of the strongest.