Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    yeah there is really no legal need for this law
    it either delusions of grandeur and a failed plan made out of there own insanity.
    or it is a plan to make money that just does not make any sense to any one out side the circle yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This guy really the governor of Tokyo? Here I thought only the US votes for retards.

Its so obvious he holds a personal grudge, because he got man handled by a 290lbs muscled bound Otaka Homosexual during his "military career".

For the most part I do think they need to cut down on some of the content. I'm not a fan of ecchi think it's retarded and played out, just shows the author can't think of anything else to entertain his readers besides sex, you know they just lack that word can't put my finger on it oh yeah story! Actual fucking story. But I do understand the simple logic sex sells. I skimmed through most of this thread besides the disturbing idea of Cross actually theorizing on this subject, finding out they make incest manga's ...now that needs to be removed. That is wrong beyond all reasons or at least definitely make that adult content or w/e the fuck they do to keep it away from the younger crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    finding out they make incest manga's .
    What? Oh God, What the Fuck! That is just so wrong, so, so wrong. How could you not like incest manga? That shit is funny as hell. There is no break from the humor! Your style of comedy is kinda messed up, you know?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^ I never read one and never will, the overall idea is disturbing. When you start thinking of your siblings in that way you need help,mental help. I cannot find that entertaining in any way, humor, violence w/e the fuck its just fucked up.

You don't need to find your own siblings hot to enjoy incest manga, It's just the taboo of it :1
    As for ecchi manga, It has it's own following so no it shouldn't be cut/censored. Just like slice of life anime/manga, It doesn't need a story to be enjoyable. Just watching what the characters get up to is the entertaining part.

Again, you're just saying that the things you don't like or agree with should be banned.
    I can't stand Guro and can't see how anyone could enjoy it, But I'd never wish for it to be banned, cut or censored. I'll just choose not to read.

I never said you need to find them hot to enjoy it, just saying when you start thinking that you need help. And that manga subtly promotes that, if a younger reader read it he absorb it the wrong way. Yeah I don't like it think it should be removed my opinion doesn't fucking matter all up to the Japs. If not removed make unreachable from the younger crowd.

1. obviously some of you have never been to west Virginia LOL jk LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    You don't need to find your own siblings hot to enjoy incest manga, It's just the taboo of it :1
    As for ecchi manga, It has it's own following so no it shouldn't be cut/censored. Just like slice of life anime/manga, It doesn't need a story to be enjoyable. Just watching what the characters get up to is the entertaining part.

Again, you're just saying that the things you don't like or agree with should be banned.
    I can't stand Guro and can't see how anyone could enjoy it, But I'd never wish for it to be banned, cut or censored. I'll just choose not to read.
    and 100% agree with you it should no be ban just because you do not like it. its not hurting any one its fiction for goodness sakes people. i do not read that crazy s**t wither but its none of my business let who ever wants it have it its not hurting me or any one else so why be a dick about it.

its all good and dandy if there talking about taking something that you do not like away but remember this quote

"No one ever talks about it. They just do it. And you go on with your lives, ignoring the signs all around you. And then, one day, when the air is still and the night has fallen, they come for you."
    Eric Lensherr - X-Men: The Last Stand

we just go on our mary ways in till the next thing you know they are calling for a ban on naruto, one piece and bleach. we need to protect the whole not just the things we like as individuals, because if we never protect other people there will be no one around to protect us when we need protected.

but i have said this several times i think this is a plan to take down Shōjo and Seinen as a take over type thing but oh well we will see. also if this was America all that would be done is a MA rating and the kids would get carded when they buy it. and marco your right younger people should not be able to get this stuff but the people who it is meant for and like this stuff should have the right to enjoy it.

oh and on a side note if people are worried about kids getting this stuff when there not supposed to there is a little thing called parenting.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I never said you need to find them hot to enjoy it, just saying when you start thinking that you need help. And that manga subtly promotes that, if a younger reader read it he absorb it the wrong way. Yeah I don't like it think it should be removed my opinion doesn't fucking matter all up to the Japs. If not removed make unreachable from the younger crowd.
    Well... relating manga to life isnt always smart.. But yeah, it doesnt necessarily have to be removed, but children probably shouldnt read it as they might be influenced by it more than someone older. They might not know to take it with a grain of salt- that kinda shit..

Rape is also disgusting- but it shows up in mangas... Why.. because it adds to the story.. sometimes anyway.. Itd pretty much be considered a hentai if it doesnt.. right?

Honestly, some mangas go overboard.. but that can happen with everything.. If you arent smart/talented/w/e the hell its called enough to sort it out, you probably shouldnt be reading it.. o.O
    Some mangas probably should be revised and edited or something, though.. If they wish to aim at children still..