Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    got to agree if its not your thing fine just do not read it, and all that BS about the pictures or the book or what ever made me do it or the i was born that was bull s**t is nothing but an excuse for sick bastards to get out of going to jail. its all a bunch of BS.

its really simple if you do not like it do not read it. if you do not want your kids reading it learn how to be a parent and do not let them read it. do not ruin it for the responsible adults who can handle those kinds of stories. the only manga i read that would be effected is air gear. all that other stuff is not really my thing either but i am not going to ruin it for the people who can handle it and enjoy it as intended.

but i still do not think this has any thing to do with saving children that is a load of BULL. these are the same law makers that feed there kids tainted dolphin meat in there school lunches
    (watch the cove).

if you really want to find out what this is about fallow the money. the money will always lead to whats going on. some one has to be getting something out of this. the whole we want to save the kids thing is just a cover to something larger that mark my words will make some one a lot of money. think about it why mess with the industry thats doing so well in this bad economy unless some one is about to get paid big time. some ones pulling the stings here the question is who?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Money ? Maybe, but I would consider some sorth of revenge as well. The words of that Ishihara(?) guy are full of hate.

If he really whanted to save some children from paedophiles, he should first start with the church. Come on, what other job other than priest has so large notable % of them being paedophiles ?!? - I may be mistake if it's the largest, but cerntainly we hear about it.

Dude, it's Japan. The Catholic Church doesn't have as much wiggle room in there as in everywhere else. Over there, it's not the church, it's the Japanese culture itself.

Samurai were known, among other things, for being gay pedophiles. Take Oda Nobunaga and Mori Ranmaru, for example.

I know it's Japan and that the church doesn't have strong influence there. What I meant was that the manga produced in the Japan doesn't stay only in Japan, it circulate's in enteire world, physically or virtually.
    If he is doing something that will affect more than one country, then he should be doing something different, that will help more likely, that is if his concer is really about pedohpilia.

Yeah I know about samurai too, I even watched on movie about it . But it wasn't only Japan, in ancient Rome they were as well, they allways were, it't nothing new. It's just that there are more of them, because the population of the world is so MUCH bigger.

come on guys its all about the money.
    now to continue on who is pulling the strings. ill tell you who, shonen that's who. this bill barley effects them at all, and they have the most to gain from Shōjo and Seinen going down the tubes. i could be wrong but i think there is a conspiracy going on behind the scenes here
    Last edited by cross777; 12-26-2010 at 01:21 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the first of many i am sure, soon we will have a scene of luffy punching the guy in the face LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Yeah, the pedofile's definitely going to have an underground internet under the internet website now for sure.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Ooooh just when you thought this couldn't get more retarded.

Tokyo Lieutenant Governor's tweet. (second in command to Ishihara)

Q: Tezuka Osamu's Hi no Tori (Fire Bird) has incest. Are you going to regulate that?
    Inose: No, because it's a masterpiece.

Publisher would gladly take in a masterpiece. Regulations from the bill is secondary.
    So only worry about it after drawing a masterpiece. If it's good, then bill won't hold
    Um, so, governor, you're pretty much confirming that you people have no guidelines, and base your regulation standard by YOUR TASTE?

This just gets better and better.

Anyway,http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/1...up-its-sleeve/

Hopefully this will starting something New.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

As I said, the vague nature of the law can and will work against them .