Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 293 Discussion

Latest chapter is out, discuss it here!

nothing much happened, Ishida is definitely in trouble now. Hopefully the Nell flashback will be slightly interesting.

ok i read it and not bashing Bleach cause i do still like it, but i don't like this, show the first 1/4 of 1 fight then 1/4 of the next fight and just jump between them, me personally i'm not getting behind the characters much, whereas if they showed all the ishida/renji section then ALL the ichigo/orihime struggle i'd enjoy it alot more all together, rather than having to remember where each fight was i'd rather see all 1 fight at 1 time then the next fight.

Quote Originally Posted by zodd View Post
    ok i read it and not bashing Bleach cause i do still like it, but i don't like this, show the first 1/4 of 1 fight then 1/4 of the next fight and just jump between them, me personally i'm not getting behind the characters much, whereas if they showed all the ishida/renji section then ALL the ichigo/orihime struggle i'd enjoy it alot more all together, rather than having to remember where each fight was i'd rather see all 1 fight at 1 time then the next fight.
    Umm... most of the other manga's also do this.
    And frequently too.
    Mainly I think its so that readers don't get too hung up with that one fight alone, so like it doesn't get boring :o
    IMHO.
    Well it doesn't matter.. the draggyness of this arc is begining to be as bad as the naruto anime episods.

I agree, lets hope they do one fight at a time during the anime, it destroys any tension built by jumping form one event to another.

I swear Nell's tits have progressively increased in size over the last three-four chapters...and to think we used to question whether she was a male or female. and turtle..just because.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Hey guys, I think two minutes passed in this chapter!

gah. I bet its something stupid like Nell and Noitora being siblings or whatever... Looks like Ichigo and co are gonna have two former espada on their side this time around. Hmmm.... wonder what Halibel is doing.

ishida's gotta b in a crapload of pain right now. O.o

Best part of this chapter was the end in which we'll learn more about Nell's past in the next chapter (I hope).