Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Series.

I'm a big fan of Supernatural, season 2 just started in my country D: We are far behind. That's the only show that I really bother keeping up with the episodes and watching all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by salt_and_burn View Post
    I'm a big fan of Supernatural, season 2 just started in my country D: We are far behind. That's the only show that I really bother keeping up with the episodes and watching all of them.
    Damn, everybody around me recommends it but then I watch some images and I pass...

Is there any place to download Supernatural by PANDO?

Prison Break=cream of the usa tv series

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    I haven't watched any of the shows that are the "popular" discussion topic. Anymore, all the popular shows like Heroes, 24, Lost, Prison Break, etc are just lame to me. I can't really watch any of the episodes without already figuring out the plot of said episode or getting bored with the bad overused story plots.

The last show I watched that was actually somewhat interesting to me was Bones. However I doubt that show is even on anymore. Of course, its been about eight months since I actually scheduled my actives to watch a show. The last show I actually did that on was Angel the series, and sadly that show was canceled back in 2005.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

I find that hard to believe about Lost and Prison Break. Have you watched them? I'll admit, as of late, Heroes has been predictable. I don't watch 24, though.

Quote Originally Posted by salt_and_burn View Post
    I am a huge fan of Supernatural. The last few episodes of Season 2 are incredibly awesome.

Shows that I keep up with: (ongoing shows)
    Prison Break
    Lost
    Chuck
    Supernatural
    Smallville
    Heroes
    The Big Bang Theory
    The Office (US)

There are other shows that I'm watch if I see it on like House and etc, and shows I plan on catching up on at some point.

I watched the first disc of LOST at my friends and I remembering thinking..

Is this show getting better or am I just getting more drunk?

But yeah, it's pretty addictive. I like it almost as much as Heroes.

I had a question though. Is Supernatural’s kinda like Heroes? Are they each others rip off or are they completely different story?
    "The leopard is a cruel lover. His tenderness breaks the gazelle's heart."

its all about Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    I had a question though. Is Supernatural’s kinda like Heroes? Are they each others rip off or are they completely different story?
    Completely different. It's about all things Supernatural; spirits, shapeshifters, vampires, demons, etc. The story follows two brothers, Dean (older) and Sam (younger) Winchester, whose mother was killed by something (don't want to spoil it) when they were young; Sam was just a baby. Their father, an ex-Marine, is a Hunter, someone who hunts all things supernatural to kill them and is obsessed with hunting what killed his wife. He raises them to be Hunters. The series starts off with Sam just graduating college and is approached by Dean who tells him that their Dad hasn't returned from a hunting trip. The two go on a journey to find their dad and along the way hunt everything they can, hoping to run into their Dad. As it goes on, they learn more about the events surrounding their mother's death and who/what did it.

There's a lot of standalone episodes and the show plays a lot of classic, hard rock, which IMO is refreshing and awesome. As the season goes on, the story develops into more than a revenge trip but I don't want to ruin anything. There's a lot of humor and manliness. It doesn't spend too much time on emotion, but there's enough. In the very first episode, they say a line "No chick flick moments." lol Pretty good special effects as well. It's essentially a more manly, less dorky Buffy, and not limited to Vampires.

mostly the funny series...like How I Met Your Mother...and i still watch FRIENDS, its a classic. cant get enough of it.

Dr. house is about the only show i am watching right now (in my country they are airing
    season 5) i don't know how far they have gone in the U.S since my cable company took
    fox off the air.