Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Series.

Really? I found the pilot episode utterly boring... Maybe it's for the type of consumers that have read novels like the ones it's based on?

yeah i think its just something some people love and other hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I watched episode one first and then watched the trailer episode. If I watched the trailer first, maybe I wouldn't have liked it as much..who knows? That trailer seemed like it was setting up the series, because I've read that magic and whatnot isn't going to be a main theme, not to say its not in there. I think its about the mind games and political moves the characters make. The intrigue of what's going to happen next seems to be a fit for me because I haven't read the books.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I've just picked up Burn Notice and Raising Hope, both of which are surprisingly good. ^_^

Let's get this party started.

I just started "Bored to Death"...which is awesome. It features Johnathen Ames, Ted Danson, and Zach Galifinakis. Ames is a novelist/newspaper writer who, inspired by his favorite novelist, decides to become a undercover detective in his spare time. Danson is his Boss at the Newspaper and Zach is his best friend. Plus all three are potheads...comedy gold.

I'm trying to get into Dexter...currently I find it a little disturbing, but I find myself wanting to know who this serial killer is in season 1, so I guess I'll keep watching.

I might finish up "Dead like me". About a girl who dies and becomes a reaper.

Also, I might check out that "Game of thrones", I guess it wouldnt hurt
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Yes, best show ever. Here it is if anyone is poor like me and doesn't have HBO.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/i...me_of_thrones/
    wow, many thanks for the link.
    Kinda of a confusing mixtures of synopsis for King of Thrones.
    Any1 can explain it a bit more clearer, or basic.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Current Watch-List:

• House
    • Nikita
    • Stargate Universe
    • Hawai Five-O
    • The Wire
    • The Big Bang Theory
    • How I Met Your Mother
    • No Ordinary Family
    • Castle
    • Modern Family

Im kinda losing my interest in HIMYM and No Ordinary Family and on the other hand, Nikita and Hawai Five-O are getting more and more addictive. The Wire is very much like a Reality Show than a TV Show, its cool and very interesting though. House and BBT stand tall in my list, Im never dissapointed watching these shows.

Anyone with something new and fresh out there ?

Agreed with you on Nikita and Hawaii 5-0, but i think you will be pleasantly surprised by the direction No Ordinary Family took towards the end of their season.

Well judging by your tastes above, I would suggest Dr. Who (old but you might not have given it a chance yet),
    Leverage(Trust me it is worth it),
    Primeval, (Another Show "From across the pond")
    Breakout Kings,
    Fringe,
    And something I haven't seen mentioned, but was really good(it reminded me of Alias)
    Covert Affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I've just picked up Burn Notice and Raising Hope, both of which are surprisingly good. ^_^
    Yeah, i think people sleep on Leverage and Raising Hope. These are 2 shows that bring their A game but not enough people watch it, to see it.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    And something I haven't seen mentioned, but was really good(it reminded me of Alias)
    Covert Affairs
    Yup it is a good show, comes back in June. It is like Alias but a toned down version. Plus Piper Perabo ain't to bad to look at either.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Any opinions on Mad Men? It got a bunch of awards and many people love it, but it seems to me as a rather slow-paced boring drama; does anyone watch it? I'm about to pick more new series and I'm sorting out which ones.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Any opinions on Mad Men? It got a bunch of awards and many people love it, but it seems to me as a rather slow-paced boring drama; does anyone watch it? I'm about to pick more new series and I'm sorting out which ones.
    What about White Collar? It's a pretty good show.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Banned
    Other than anime, i love watch American Drama shows. And today gonna enjoy Glee season 2 episode 18. which is recently released episode from this brilliant musical drama show.