Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rakstaryan View Post
    he said he will not have any relationships in bleach did he not? . and MAYBE he will ACTUAL KILL SOME 'GOOD GUYS" ?. its pathetic that renji and chad are not dead by now, aizen's ending was awful. bring him back? that would be a complete shit on the fans faces. he needs to make a new powerful villian that can ACTUALY KILL PEOPLE. who cares about fan favorites? KILLING CHARHACTERS SELLS AND MAKES PEOPLE INTERESTED IN A BALLSY STORY WRITER. i dont think we will see another former soul reaper turned bad guy. so what? a more powerfully evolved form of some kind of hollow faction?? if he does not come up with an AMAZING 5-10 years main new storyline. then the bleach name itself will be torn to shreds. when will more people develop bankai attacks? most of the captains weapon attacks are stale at this point. the fact he made aizen turn out pathetic,and is now running off into some new storyline. i see bleach going another 10 years for sure.
    I agree, I want to see Bleach take a more bold turn. Enough with playing it safe and stupid fan-service to the fanboys/girls who just love to see their favourite characters get face-time. I'd love to see Kubo really expand on the core characters (i.e powers, abilities/Bankais). Maybe some actual meaningful deaths within the good-guy group? So some of this fighting actually seems purposeful, you know as if they're actually at risk of dying? Fans may not like the idea of their beloved characters dying but it makes the manga better. If FullMetal Alchemist is any indication of this notion (
    Spoiler!
    ) then it can be done.

Overall it would increase the respectability for Bleach imo.
    Last edited by iBankai; 05-16-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

u bastard, you just spoiled full metal alchemist for me. :(

na, j/k lol, you should put spoilers in spoiler tags

Oh and no1's gonna die in bleach, that's just the way it is, and learn to accept it, hell even Aizen's immortal, he's like the only one who has an actual chance of dying other than the hollows who just vanish/disintegrate into nothingness. Tsukuyomi is gonna be turned into a good guy with a sacrifice maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    u bastard, you just spoiled full metal alchemist for me. :(

na, j/k lol, you should put spoilers in spoiler tags

Oh and no1's gonna die in bleach, that's just the way it is, and learn to accept it, hell even Aizen's immortal, he's like the only one who has an actual chance of dying other than the hollows who just vanish/disintegrate into nothingness. Tsukuyomi is gonna be turned into a good guy with a sacrifice maybe.
    You're probably right :(
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

10years is like 520weeks - so I'm guessing at minimum bleach will run 490-500 more chapters.

I'll be angry if he dedicates more then 70 chapters to Ichigo getting his power back - I'm going to guesstimate and say theres been 30chapters since Aizen's defeat(2 volumes, 10chapters).. his powers are slowly showing themselves, however with the 'new' twist of his dad trying to seal them it makes me think this will be a long-drawn out process, and the only relevance I see to it is that it gives Chad/Orihime time to still be relevant to the story.

Another thing is like, if Ichigo is going to rely on anyone for help, why not ask his dad, he should know at *least* his dad is captain level, so likely knows something about Ichigo's position. instead Ichigo goes along with guys he never met before, doing things drawn out like.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)