Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    She was a mod soul ? But, she has grown, does it mean that she has a human body, or are Urahara's gigai able to grow ?
    I would believe gigai fully copy the human body because anything less would not make much sense.
    After those 10 years I would like to see Gin's and Rangiku's son, with a badass ash zan(that is if she was pregnant before his death(?))... oh wait, can souls have kids ?
    Supposedly yes, since it would otherwise be hard for a noble family to remain its pure blood...

if Bleach can go this long, than One Piece should double this right?. plus, FMA should get a pass and comeback for another ten years too. the hell man.

p.s., and bring fu**ing Eyeshield 21 back, that manga was the sh*t!!.

Haha Kubo has already been burned out on Bleach for awhile now, he really think he can create an interesting story for 10 more years? This is gonna be hilarious.

well with Naruto seeming like it's going to wrap up in the next 2 years, I hope Bleach keeps going. Bleach isnt as compelling as Naruto but it still manages to keep me interested. I never really got into OP, I hear its great, but I caught on to it so late that I just couldnt catch up. Right now Bleach, Reborn and Naruto are the only mangas I read on a consistent basis. I used to read Gantz, but it's realease date is too whacky for me. I've finished most of DBZ, Inuyasha, Deathnote, Samurai Champloo (one of my fav). Always looking for more Manga/Anime, so any suggestions would be cool
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Don't tell me another 10 years trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    well with Naruto seeming like it's going to wrap up in the next 2 years, I hope Bleach keeps going. Bleach isnt as compelling as Naruto but it still manages to keep me interested. I never really got into OP, I hear its great, but I caught on to it so late that I just couldnt catch up. Right now Bleach, Reborn and Naruto are the only mangas I read on a consistent basis. I used to read Gantz, but it's realease date is too whacky for me. I've finished most of DBZ, Inuyasha, Deathnote, Samurai Champloo (one of my fav). Always looking for more Manga/Anime, so any suggestions would be cool
    Didn't oda say this was his last arc too? Anways there are tons of great manga.. I have read tons of manga hehehe. Death Note was one of my favs..almost cried at the end of it. But, I reccommend reading Kekkaishi and Fairy Tail. Change 123 is a good one if you are into a bit more of an ecchi manga.

Back on topic. I dont think the story of bleach has gone stale in the least bit. I can see him bringing Aizen back or some new type of villian similar to Aizen. True, Aizen was a bit..over the top..but people still read it right?! So it was still interesting to many fans. Kubo knows that once people get hooked onto a manga..they dont stop reading it til its over, its a curse O.O

Do you know what that is?

i'm glad Naruto is going to be over soon. i am sad that One Piece could be reaching it's end, but i perfectly understand, Oda has been doing the manga for over ten years and i do hope he'll do other great stories being that he is a really, really good writer.

now to Kubs. if he's going to keep prolonging everything little detail about everything little thing in Bleach, then i don't think it's worth ten years.

p.s., Death-Note and FMA were the last two really good and original mangas to be released in the last ten years. i will miss these masterpieces, not classics, MASTERPIECES!!!!.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Lmao what are you talking about, One Piece is on it's 1st arc of being half done

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Doesn't he have anymore stories inside him? I think he's just scared that after Bleach, he won't have anything else. I give more ratings to mangakas who can complete a story and then create something else that is compelling, rather than trying to constantly pump life into a meaningless plot like Bleach. He should take a page out of Naoki Urasawa's book and stop using Bleach as a crutch.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    maybe he think It will be a miracle if he ever gets a job in the manga industry after Bleach finishes.
    well he can always go back and continue zombie powder

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----