Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Looks like Naruto will most probably be the first of the big three to end after all. I'm personally happy about this news, Bleach offers up excellent artwork with a lot of interesting characters. I hope we'll get to see many of the side characters shine sometime in the future seeing as he's planning on keeping it running for so long.

A lil Ichigo right at the end of these 10 years would be pretty sweet and heartfelt.
    This is true. The best in the business to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Considering that Ichigo has aged about 4 years in the course of 10 real life years, don't hold your hopes too high unless Kubo will do a lot of time skips I personally prefer Ichigo to bond with a child but not be blood-related.
    Yeah I can see him teaching someone like himself from either Karakura town or Soul Society.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ He took Ginta and Ururu to his shop and is taking care of them. Didn't you mean like that ? Or, were you talking about Ichigo making friends, as he himself doesn't consider anyone besides Rukia to be his friend, though he want everyone else to consider him as a friend ;P .
    Ururu is a mod soul as far as I know. Where Jinta came from I have no idea but I never quite got the sense that Urahara acted as their parents.

She was a mod soul ? But, she has grown, does it mean that she has a human body, or are Urahara's gigai able to grow ? Besides, if he took care of her, then why not of Kon as well(I hope he comes back with his new own body of a person that lost her soul) after Ichigo lost his power ?

After those 10 years I would like to see Gin's and Rangiku's son, with a badass ash zan(that is if she was pregnant before his death(?))... oh wait, can souls have kids ?

With the Kubo's story pacing, keeping it going for 10 years should be nothing for him.

^ It's true, but the true question is how long the readers can stand it ?

With his pacing it should take that long for the story to be told. The good thing about this is he'll have plenty of time to improve his storytelling abilities.

sig made by me

Veteran Member
    Well, you mean like ichigo taking in his boss' son? Well, kinda like that, but more like training him and stuff.. If he actually took him in thatd be pretty weird relationship for him and his boss..

Didn't Kubo also say that he only had two more arcs left? All I have to say is that Kubo is an idiot. He had the chance to end Bleach and then sit on his ass the rest of his life and live off royalties that the popularity of bleach brought. As awesome as it sounds, it just doesn't seem like a smart move.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Didn't Kubo also say that he only had two more arcs left? All I have to say is that Kubo is an idiot. He had the chance to end Bleach and then sit on his ass the rest of his life and live off royalties that the popularity of bleach brought. As awesome as it sounds, it just doesn't seem like a smart move.
    As apposed to what? Doing something that he obviously loves doing while raking in even more money off royalties and whatnot?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Yup, that's why he still needs 10 more years to finish bleach. It is a smart move from a business standpoint from him since he could still rake lots of money from it rather than starting a new manga that might not be as popular. He just wants to follow what Oda's been doing.

sig made by me