Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Tite Kubo: “I’ll Keep Bleach Going For At Least 10 Years”

My ginga......is pleased. Obviously haters gonna hate.

Bleach’s author Tite Kubo is apparently set on keeping Bleach going for at least another 10 years, remarking that it is only halfway through.

Kubo’s remarks were reported by 2ch-frequenting attendees of the recently held Jump Festa, where he took the stage to talk about his creation:

“It’s about halfway through the story at the moment.

[...]

At the very least, I’ll be doing it for another 10 years.”
    Another version has him being asked “So will you be keeping it going for the next 30 years?” to which he responds “I think I’d like to make it a bit shorter than that,” with the other speaker quipping that “It should be continuing for at least another 10 years!”

Both accounts agree on him saying he is about half done however, which for a 10-year-old title would rather suggest another 10 years to go.

Reactions to all this are mixed to say the least, ranging from enthused to horrified…

Source: sankakucomplex

I said a while back I'll like Bleach to go on until Ichigo have a little half human/half shinigami of his own. Looks like am gonna get my wish. But am really glad Kubo isn't ending Bleach anytime soon. The pic of Yoruichi when you click that link to the source, greatest Yoruichi pic ever.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    a lil ichigo would be nice, it doesn't matter how long it runs, I just hope it ends with all questions answered

Looks like Naruto will most probably be the first of the big three to end after all. I'm personally happy about this news, Bleach offers up excellent artwork with a lot of interesting characters. I hope we'll get to see many of the side characters shine sometime in the future seeing as he's planning on keeping it running for so long.

A lil Ichigo right at the end of these 10 years would be pretty sweet and heartfelt.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Well, 10 years for 1 time skip.. so 10 years for the 2nd one, huh? :-p
    That way wed get to see little ichigos at the end.. but we dont switch/add generations like DB ended up doing.... practically

I find it good.. There is a lot of undeveloped story.. but i thought earlier he said he had 2 more arcs left, totally 2.5 years... or was it an at least 2 more arcs about 2.5 years long?
    But it seems like he has a lot more story left than i thought he would.. o.o

this reminds me I forgot to read Bleach this week.... in any case I'm more interested in the Kishi interview.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I said a while back I'll like Bleach to go on until Ichigo have a little half human/half shinigami of his own. Looks like am gonna get my wish. But am really glad Kubo isn't ending Bleach anytime soon. The pic of Yoruichi when you click that link to the source, greatest Yoruichi pic ever.
    Considering that Ichigo has aged about 4 years in the course of 10 real life years, don't hold your hopes too high unless Kubo will do a lot of time skips I personally prefer Ichigo to bond with a child but not be blood-related.

^ You mean like Urahara ?

10 years... hmmmmm... it all depends on Kubo's skills ;p .

^ You mean like Urahara ?
    Who did Urahara bond with? o.O

^ He took Ginta and Ururu to his shop and is taking care of them. Didn't you mean like that ? Or, were you talking about Ichigo making friends, as he himself doesn't consider anyone besides Rukia to be his friend, though he want everyone else to consider him as a friend ;P .