Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Probably not, mainly because at that time, there wasn't such a great competition. I mean really, if DB was aired for the first time now, then probably, it could be considere good, but it wouldn't be such a great hit.
    probably but if it aired not the animation would be better. but if they totally re did DBZ and i mean totally re do the animation and every thing i think it would be just as big of a hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WoW!! Berserk is getting animated and. After 20 years, it's about time and they should do it with justice. I like what I'm seeing do far The animation seems to be superb. Can't wait to actually see Guts cutting everyone with his big sword.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

WOW, the quality is superb, it doesn't feel to be aired weekly, unless they were preparing for years ;D . Even as a OVA (maybe like Break Blade ?), I will watch this (Berserk btw ;P).

^ From what I read on it, it will be hourly episodes or movie sized episodes. Like Katanagari or they just might release like 1 or 2 a year but the good news is that it will be the whole story based on the manga from start to its current and probably continue. This why I'm hoping that the author actually might be trying to put out more chapters than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ From what I read on it, it will be hourly episodes or movie sized episodes. Like Katanagari or they just might release like 1 or 2 a year but the good news is that it will be the whole story based on the manga from start to its current and probably continue. This why I'm hoping that the author actually might be trying to put out more chapters than usual.
    Excellent news. Sounds like they're following the Hellsing reboot formula, which has been great so far. Hopefully the release dates will be more consistent. The last Hellsing OVA came out almost a year ago, and they're still a few OVAs from the end.

POP FLYING!

Going to check out Steins:Gate once I finally get some free time on my hands. Deadman Wonderland is another series I'll want to watch.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Toriko, Deadman Wonderland, and Ao no Exorcist are the ones I'm most interested in. I already know Ao no Exorcist is awesome based on manga, so no doubts about that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Why hasn't anyone talked about the petty revival of Rurouni Kenshin? It's been announced in Shonen Jump that it will have a Blu-ray release of its movie and OVAs.

^ Because everything else doesn't matter now. Berserk is getting reanimated.

Yeah!! It's getting reanimated with the blood, gore and mindbreaking scenes they omitted from the first adaptation. I have high expectations for this animation.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA