Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Anime

hey same here i hope the do not ruin it
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and i respect that you do not like it but please do not call it crap just because its not your thing you know what i mean
    k its crap for me but i enjoyed the first 2 seasons but the others hm....

Looking forward to the Wolverine anime and the Infinite Stratos sounds interesting. And I hope whoever did the Supernatural anime did it right.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

IDK the wolverine anime looks a bit IDK not like wolverine to me IDK how to explain it
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ahh... I wish they'd make one of Wolf guy wolfen crest,
    but there are some good ones i'm looking forward to.
    I'm really looking forward to see how they'll do wolverine :p
    Hopefully they won't fuck up his character...
    I had my doubts a few months ago when i first saw the trailer (even though the animation looked good)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Looking forward to the Wolverine anime and the Infinite Stratos sounds interesting. And I hope whoever did the Supernatural anime did it right.
    For some reason I doubt they can bring the same dark/grungy aura into the anime. But Supernatural is from Madhouse, they did Deathnote and the Ironman animes.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ahh... I wish they'd make one of Wolf guy wolfen crest,
    but there are some good ones i'm looking forward to.
    I'm really looking forward to see how they'll do wolverine :p
    Hopefully they won't fuck up his character...
    I had my doubts a few months ago when i first saw the trailer (even though the animation looked good)
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    For some reason I doubt they can bring the same dark/grungy aura into the anime. But Supernatural is from Madhouse, they did Deathnote and the Ironman animes.
    yeah that was my worry about it to i mean from the trailer he jumped around to much you know what i mean like he was to IDK flashy for me. i was expecting something more gritty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    I like Madhouse's stuff so I think it'll be alright.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

well the thing is i agree it sould be good but from the trailer i was like. really? huh???????????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    the beelzebub ova came out today and it was like bleh, im hoping it was a preview