Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Anime

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    yes dead mans wonderland is one of my favorite mangas, ive been reading it since it first came out, i cant wait to see how its animated im super exicited i fell like a little girl right now

new one piece movie comin out 3-19. is it gonna be a real movie or just a 40 min tv special
    i have no idea i doubt its a big motion picture but who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    yea deadman wonderland...hopefully it not gonna get censored...pleaseee...Beelzebub too finally^^
    and yeah let hope not LOL
    and the pages get updated often so i will keep the thread up to date as much as i can with any thing interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i've been waiten for an 0-parts hunter anime anouncement but i guess thats not gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    i've been waiten for an 0-parts hunter anime anouncement but i guess thats not gonna happen
    Not to mention that they would never release it as Satan 666 .

at least not in America LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    hahaha supernatural the animation lol >.< never heard of that before^^ , Supernatural went boring from the third season like any other good series, know their trying to make money with animations hehe ^^
    be lucky to have a Tv channel like this in your country they are only sendin crap in germany

Looks like some cool stuff, gotta release everything before Ishihara decides he hates everything.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Looks like some cool stuff, gotta release everything before Ishihara decides he hates everything.
    MUHAHAHA that the truth LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    hahaha supernatural the animation lol >.< never heard of that before^^ , Supernatural went boring from the third season like any other good series, know their trying to make money with animations hehe ^^
    be lucky to have a Tv channel like this in your country they are only sendin crap in germany
    UMMMMM NO obviously you do not really watch it because this season is just awesome and the animation is going to be cool but i have no idea if it will ever get dubbed and if the actors will do the voices i do not know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    ^ yeah your right obviously i stopped watchin it cause its crap fucking crap man, Supernatural was awsome till it went fucking mainstream. And dont tell me hey my body is fitting to the good guys and mine to the bad one is not fucking mainstream lol.
    Man i respect that you like something like that, but i dont like it anymore!!

and i respect that you do not like it but please do not call it crap just because its not your thing you know what i mean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking forward to Steins;Gate. I'm hoping they'll keep Huke's character design from the game.