Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Upcoming Anime

SUMMER ANIME 2014:
    Spoiler!

It's a time of sequels (and some remakes/reboots) .

Besides those there are also adaptations of certain mangas:
    - Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun (the same author as Oresama Teacher),
    - Akame Ga Kill! (the brutality and feel roller coaster that is contained within this series, will probably be omitted knowing how those work ),
    - Tokyo ESP (actually, I would rather see continuation of Ga-Rei but still this might pretty good... then again I didn't watch it, lol ),
    - Tokyo Ghoul (another good seinen... eh, I wonder how much will be omitted of it... well it is about eating people to some extend so... half ;p ?).

edit:

Actually, I checked the 2nd preview of TG and:

oh damn, it will cover MC's break down/no return point :O... plus it is pretty blood after all :O.
    Last edited by Zero; 06-04-2014 at 11:36 PM.

I sooo forgot about this... . Most of you probably already know what is coming, but still here you go .

AUTUMN ANIME SEASON 2014:
    Spoiler!

Those that I know something about:
    - Terra Formas - it's like Attack on Titan in space, although there is a lot more fighting and perhaps even dying , the first OVA is already out, and this will be a series following it,
    - Amagi Brilliant Park -a rom-com from the Fullmetal Panic/Fumofuu author (Fumoffu does appear, albeit a different one) ,
    - Fate/Stay Night - or rather re-adaptation of Unlimited Blade Works route (supposedly), check it out to find the origin of GAR (...),
    - Log Horizon S2 - the first season was awesome, probably my favorite MMORPG based anime,
    - Nanatsu no Taizai - come and meet the Seven Deadly Sins, the most vile and the strongest spec ops group of knights completely composed of top-class criminals; there is magic, super powers and all kinds of things set in medieval setting with all kinds of different races, full of battles and actually well written characters,
    - Gundam Reconguista in G - a gundam series that is fully done in the old drawing and animation style, I think ;p ?
    - Absolute Duo - ... you know, spirit-nano weapons, lots of girls, one even sharing a room with the MC...,
    - Ai Tenchi Muyo - a 50, 5-minute, episode spin off of Tenchi Muyo...,
    - Madan no Ou To Vanadis - a story following a lord with unparalleled bow skills, coming from the empire where archers are viewed as lower than common foot soldier. He meets on the battlefield one of the enemy leaders, one of the 7? Vanadis (War Princesses)... as one can guess by the story title, it is about the MC becoming the "Magic Arrow King of the Vanadis"... the Vanadis each wield a Magical Weapon made from or give by a Dragon... oh yeah the average cup is head-sized and there is an incident with a snake... well the LN is detailed and have sound strategic action (or so I heard ),
    - Magic Kaito - an OVA series was airing not so long ago, so it's probably the same thing they did with Break Blade,
    - Mushishi Zoku Shous S2 -...it's deep, mysterious, beautiful and symbolic... and it continues ,
    - Psycho-Pass S2 - an actual second season, this time,
    - Trinity Seven - ...magic harem king... that's pretty much it ;p,
    - World Trigger - sci-fi battle story, with actual tactics, although just like with the Seven Deadly Sins the adaptation came a bit early...; a bit like Bleach, but instead of Zanpakutou - Soul Weapon, they have Trigger - Trion Weapons,
    - Yowamuchi Pedal Grade Road - second season of hot-blooded bicycle racing sport anime.