Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Anime

Honestly, it's been more than 6 or so months, when I heard it and was so happy to hear of it then the OVA's came out so I figured it must be right; so totally forgot the source, and have no idea if the source was credible or not. Sorry to possibly get your hopes up, but that is why I posted that comment here to have some1 either further confirm or totally deny so either way, I'd be sure.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

This time it's preview for the summer season (without movies and ovas and the like): SUMMER ANIME SEASON 2013"
    Spoiler!

Some series worth mentioning/interesting:
    - Sevant x Service - I quite liked working ,
    - Monogatari series - well I have seen other seasons , so I will surely watch this as well,
    - Fantasista dolls - the premise sounds familiar, I might check it out,
    - Blood Lad - yep, I have read a few chapters, seems fun ,
    - Hisotrie - might be interesting,
    - Stella...something... - maybe,
    - Danganronpa - sounds like survival mystery game,
    - Fate/kaleid...- it's fate, besides I was interested in this spin off and have read a few chapters for season 3, seems quite interesting ,
    - D-frag - will see,
    - Arakawa under the Bridge season 3 - yes,
    - Sunday Without God - sounds interesting,
    - Coffin Princess Chaik - as above but more,
    - new Sailor Moon - now that's something I didn't expect , this was probably the first mayor anime aired in my country at an important, well-known channel lol .

Sounds pretty good for now .
    Last edited by Zero; 04-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.

I was checking some news and noticed that there is going to be a new anime made by the makers of Gurren Lagann, called Kill la Kill:

Of course beside it, there was also confirmation for a second season of Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! :

I also noticed that not so long (less than a month) there was a premiere of the new Steins Gate Movie :O, how could I have missed this .
    Last edited by Zero; 05-18-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Any funny anime to recommend?

Attack on Titan - This will be up there with animes like FMA at the end of the day.

sig made by me

Yea have been hearing alot bout this and SAO. Any comedies to recommend though?

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Yea have been hearing alot bout this and SAO. Any comedies to recommend though?
    For me SAO was incredibly disappointing but w. e....

Depends on what humor/ comedy you like?

I don't fully if they'll stay this way but I know I watched/ read the 1st few chapters/ episodes of:
    Arata Kangatari
    Date A Live
    (Zettai Karen Children The Unlimited)

They should be funny in some ways(P. S. - Arata has some cross -dressing but it's more for a disguise/ tradition.
    And never watched the Zettai Children anime but ZKCis chock full of comedy, doubt they'd take it completely from the spinoff.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

It's about time to mention THE UPCOMING SUMMER ANIME SEASON V2 - new anime and the like:
    Spoiler!

New additions worth mentioning are:
    - Hakkenden season 2 - the first season was pretty good,
    - Free! - I'm not sure about this one ,
    - Gin no Saji,
    - Go-Home Clube Activity Recors - might be interesting,
    - Kimi no Iru Machi,
    - Dogs and Scissors,
    - Hell Prince - Devilist and Realist - I remember a manga about this, might be good,
    - and more...

Movies:
    - Berserk 3: Advent,
    - To aru Majutsu no Index,
    - Star Driver (since I have watched the series, I might as well check the movie),
    - maybe other.

OVAs and the like:
    - Fairy Tail x Rave,
    - maybe other.

I was strolling around the net (well, not really ) and noticed some mention of a certain fighting game being grin lighten for anime. At first I though it is another joke or wishful thinking, but it turns out that it is not and it is real :

INFO HERE

SITE HERE

The anime will premiere this fall, supposedly .

The story will be an adaptation of the first game, it is currently unknown how many episodes it will have. If it everything goes well, we might even get an adaptation of game sequels and novel prequels, so there certainly is a bit of material to work on.

Zero, you know.. you seemed as corny as me with that strolling line

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.