Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Anime

"Pluto" by Urasawa and Tezuka is going to be animated.

Read the news here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...works.html?rss
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Ok, here is the list of the anime I watched this season and my opinion on them:

- Gosick - certainly, it was the most worthy of breaking the 12 episodes wall and continue in this season, it is still good,

- Ao no Exorcist - quite nice adaptation on the level of the first FMA and Soul Eater (with both I liked),

- The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - story of this anime is original (it's not an adaptation, at least so I heard) and must admit it is very interesting, a black horse in the race for the best anime of this season,

- Hidan no Aria - pretty nice, though I was hoping it would be a little better,

- The World God Only Knows II - what to say, a great continuation to a great series,

- Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - this one is really good and cute, the way they made the lips is outstanding,

- Deadman Wonderland - it may be better than Ao no Exorcist (it depends on future episodes and the ending),

- Astarotte’s Toy - heh, this on is pretty funny and more light hearted, compared to the ones above, nice,

- Steins Gate - this one is pretty crazy (mainly the girls that have fallen for the protagonist ) and interesting (you know time travel, conspiracy etc), I will probably like it more than their previous work (Chaos Head),

- Tiger & Bunny - this one is much better than I could imagine it, really well done and good to watch,

- Sket Dance - no wonder the manga reached over 100 chapters, it's anime adaptation is good and fun to watch, I belive it is much better than Beelzebub's adaptation, even if I haven't read the manga of the Sket Dance,

- Dog Days - this one is, meh, in a way it is similar to Zero no Tsukaima, but is more centered on athletics than fighting and is worse than ZnT, though it is watchable,

- X-Men - from the new 3 marvel series produced by madhouse, this one is the best.

Have not watched any other, so I can't say much about them.

You should give Ano Hana a watch as well, Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    You should give Ano Hana a watch as well, Zero.
    It's an excelent series, that may even overthrow Clannad (half of the comments were that people cried already at the first ep ;O)... nah, though this is less haremish (yay), anyway thanks Sangaz, I almost missed it

Out of all of them, deadman wonderland is clearly the best. It has a great storyline and great characters - the two ingredients for a good anime.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

hey anime news network has some new air dates on some new anime in the link on the first page plus the newest mad house/marvel creation Blade. plus a nww movie and some new ovas coming down the pike.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blade, hmmmm, they actually could pull off Wolverine's first trailer as Blade . I can see it, Logan-like demon hunter in par with vampire hunter Blade , a combo of a half-vampire and a half-demon (here Logan look alike would obtain his regeneration powers from demon and his claws would be of silver).

Carnival Phantasm (OAV), heh it's a little sad that it will not be (probably) a battle crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Out of all of them, deadman wonderland is clearly the best. It has a great storyline and great characters - the two ingredients for a good anime.
    DW is one of the ones which dissapointed me so far this season. I don't like the areas where they've added extra dialogue to fill the episodes out and the animation looks a bit cheap when put next to other shows from the season like Denpa Onna and Ano Hana.
    The ED, by Nirgilis, is the most redeeming part of the series atm.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i dont like how they animated the wretched eggs power, and shiro has such an annoying voice, but the story is still good.

ah, I quite like Shiro's VA, she played Nadeko in Bakemono, cute voice. Ganta's is one of the voices I'm not keen on, They'd have been better off casting a male for the role.